What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it on the wiki and on the library of Ohara, I’ll try to find the original source. It’s funny that there legit be an inconsistency in the story that implies Baby 5 has higher AP than WB lol.
I highly doubt Marineford would randomly install Wapolmetal into their walls when it was just invented a few weeks ago in the OP world.

J

Jo_Ndule

JAck is only 28 and already hit the 1B mark
he is strong
Coz jack is ruthless
Whowo seems reasonable, he doesn't like wasting energies muvch or kill for the sake of it

Can u really say Jack is really strong with his showings? He has shown nothing except endurance and stamina
Yes Jack is lower-high high tier but whowhp might be equal or superior

Think of it like Pero and Snack

I’m telling y’all Franky didn’t use weapons on Senor Pink. Him being F6 level when fighting at full capacity really isn’t that out there at all.
Post automatically merged:

People forget that Whitebeard couldn’t break Walpol metal:

That shit is not fucking joke.
And Franky Shogun is made out of it.
Baby 5 no diffed a hole through wapol metal

Damn, Oda going out of his way to solidify these Jimbe vs Who's Who and Franky vs Sasaki match-ups.

If they end up defeating same caliber opponents, i can't wait for those arguing that Jimbe's never in a million years going to be the next Robin/Franky try to argue their way out of this :milaugh:

Because he is stronger than him, Who's Who = Cracker is a possibility though
Jack is defo stronger than Cracker. People try to pretend that dAnGeT tO WoRlD gOvErNmEnT means something. Unless they're an MC or this danger to WG thing is explained for that character specificually, Bounty = strength level. It;s just storytelling. Like I GTA< bounti=y is basically stars. You can get 6 stars for walking into a military base, but most of the time its for being serious asshole murderer

I would like to point out that Big Mom punched Franky’s Brachio tank and it was fine.

WB couldn’t break Walpol metal, which Franky Shogun is made of.

And Franky’s lasers are more powerful than a Pacifista’s lasers, which are the same as Kizaru lasers.

If you wanted to, you could WANK Franky really damn hard.
Baby5 attacks power>>>bms moves on franki=wb.
We can wank baby 5, knowing this.

Damn, Oda going out of his way to solidify these Jimbe vs Who's Who and Franky vs Sasaki match-ups.

If they end up defeating same caliber opponents, i can't wait for those arguing that Jimbe's never in a million years going to be the next Robin/Franky try to argue their way out of this :milaugh:
You think this is the last fight for jinbei. He probably going to help later, but people always underrated Franky

I'm new to the site. Please explain the debunking so that I am well informed and no longer a pleb
It's literally debunked in this very thread. Reread Punk Hazard, they tell you very clearly why Sanji couldn't kick it down and why Franky could. Which is why the Yeti Cool Brothers go after Franky.

Jack is defo stronger than Cracker. People try to pretend that dAnGeT tO WoRlD gOvErNmEnT means something. Unless they're an MC or this danger to WG thing is explained for that character specificually, Bounty = strength level. It;s just storytelling. Like I GTA< bounti=y is basically stars. You can get 6 stars for walking into a military base, but most of the time its for being serious asshole murderer
It is because of the so called 'YC1,2,3,4,5" Crap that the fans came up with, I think Jack is at least on par with Smoothie

Status
Not open for further replies.