What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Baby 5 broke the Shogun tho. Besides, Franky used weapons on Senor Pink. He ddged the mini canon thing, and then he tanged the missile.
And during the manly brawl Senor pink didn't used his bombs nor he used his DF to evade Franky blows.

Senor was not all out too

I would like to point out that Big Mom punched Franky’s Brachio tank and it was fine.

WB couldn’t break Walpol metal, which Franky Shogun is made of.

And Franky’s lasers are more powerful than a Pacifista’s lasers, which are the same as Kizaru lasers.

If you wanted to, you could WANK Franky really damn hard.

I would like to point out that Big Mom punched Franky’s Brachio tank and it was fine.

WB couldn’t break Walpol metal, which Franky Shogun is made of.

And Franky’s lasers are more powerful than a Pacifista’s lasers, which are the same as Kizaru lasers.

If you wanted to, you could WANK Franky really damn hard.
Show us where you got the WB info. Which SBS ?

People really still thinking That oda Will waste the chapter 1000 on Ace as the main shit? REALLY?
you guys delusional.

I dont even know If theres going to be an ace flashback next chapter, why we assuming she talking about ace and his shilhoutte appearing we already in a flashback next chapter? We ended other chapter of the same Yamato talking about Ace and no Flashback.

You guys are too desperate, at least let It happen First to start suffering. Gezzz

J

Jo_Ndule

minor update
- Jinbe says “show your true face” to Who’Who, but Who'Who refuses to take off his mask.
Post automatically merged:

in black clover spoilers section
We know WG always recruit super rookies to be warlords

Maybe WhoWho refused between 12-2 years ago, and he fought Jinbei or so

Whowho was a super rookie 20-12 years ago

I wonder why Kaido chose Jack over Whowho
Whowho~ Jack might be possible

Status
Not open for further replies.