What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughh fine, I’ll try to find it.
Before I do though, consider the following. If the wall wasn’t made of Wapol metal, wouldn’t that actually make WB look worse? Since Wapol metal is the strongest metal in the verse, if the wall was made of anything else, that would actually imply that Wapol metal is STRONGER than the wall.
Who tf ever said Wapol Metal is the strongest metal in the verse. You literally just made that up....

Where tf are these Frankitards coming from.

If Sasaki was supposed to off panel Franky it would have already happened
There's no time lapse from the last time we saw Franky and the current events.
It is just that all the events are happening simoutaneously and we go from one scene to the other.
Unless you tell me Kiku's hand which fell last chapter was in free fall for at least 4 chapters Lol.

With Haki, we know is with it since Akainu pierced him when he didnt use Haki.
And that was a fist intended to kill Ace, a half dead person, nothing impressive. The feat is more about high resistance to high temperature rather than an AP/physical force feat.
I’m pretty sure Jinbei surrounded his hands with moisture and blocked it using Fishman Karate. There was 0 haki there, and it’d be headcanon to say otherwise.

Just so y’all remember, Jimbei:
- blocked Akainu
- sent BM packing
- one shot Moria
- called Gear 2 Luffy disappointingly weak

If a F6 can match him that’s kinda wild.
- got his arm fucked up and Law said he will die from Akainu's second punch
- so did Robin
- Moria :suresure:
- got a bruised arm from blocking FI G2 Luffy which was not using hardening ( in comparison Doflamingo said G2 hardening attacks tickle )

Status
Not open for further replies.