What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As an adjustment, I am putting these matchups as a safer bet but Oda is destroying fan logic already lol. I must say, the WsW matchup does make this a bit more comfortable because Franky is a powerhouse, even though he is grouped with Robin/Brook, so I did have trouble seeing Brook vs. WsW even though I thought Oda would go that way. I still am pretty confident in Zoro/Sanji's fights. Queen is personally tied to Sanji and King potentially as the same with Zoro through the Shimotsuki/Ringo massacre. Even Sasaki might have a personal relationship with Franky due to the Kokoro theory. We'll see.

- Zoro vs. King
- Sanji vs. Queen (personal relationship)
- Luffy (warmup) or Kid or Killer vs. Jack (recovered)
- Jinbe vs. WsW (personal relationship)
- Franky vs. Sasaki
- Robin+Brook vs. Black Maria
- Usopp+Nami vs. Ulti
- Chopper vs. Page One

I'm thinking the Luffy warm-up is likely, its an Oda staple, but I put Kid/Killer there if Oda wants to give them more exposition. Luffy did want to fight Jack, so that makes sense if its used as a feat measurement for Luffy against Jack's hybrid or something and a few big blows.

Don't take the P1, Ulti and Black Maria matchups too seriously. The are the confusing ones right now, so we could see any combination of Usopp/Nami/Robin/Brook/Chopper take on these 3 via teamups.

Its also possible that there are no teamups and Hotei/Fukurokuju are important matchups, which would then even everything up.
Drake will also fight Queen imo

As an adjustment, I am putting these matchups as a safer bet but Oda is destroying fan logic already lol. I must say, the WsW matchup does make this a bit more comfortable because Franky is a powerhouse, even though he is grouped with Robin/Brook, so I did have trouble seeing Brook vs. WsW even though I thought Oda would go that way. I still am pretty confident in Zoro/Sanji's fights. Queen is personally tied to Sanji and King potentially as the same with Zoro through the Shimotsuki/Ringo massacre. Even Sasaki might have a personal relationship with Franky due to the Kokoro theory. We'll see.

- Zoro vs. King
- Sanji vs. Queen (personal relationship)
- Luffy (warmup) or Kid or Killer vs. Jack (recovered)
- Jinbe vs. WsW (personal relationship)
- Franky vs. Sasaki
- Robin+Brook vs. Black Maria
- Usopp+Nami vs. Ulti
- Chopper vs. Page One

I'm thinking the Luffy warm-up is likely, its an Oda staple, but I put Kid/Killer there if Oda wants to give them more exposition. Luffy did want to fight Jack, so that makes sense if its used as a feat measurement for Luffy against Jack's hybrid or something and a few big blows.

Don't take the P1, Ulti and Black Maria matchups too seriously. The are the confusing ones right now, so we could see any combination of Usopp/Nami/Robin/Brook/Chopper take on these 3 via teamups.

Its also possible that there are no teamups and Hotei/Fukurokuju are important matchups, which would then even everything up.
What about Drake? Marco? Yamato? Killer? Hawkins? Law?

Drake will also fight Queen imo
Potentially, but I feel like the Supernova Captains are all gunning for Kaido himself.

Really Killer and Zoro are in weird spots. They aren't Captains, but are also Supernova, so I can see them taking on subordinates first.

It really depends on how Jack, Queen and King are tackled. Hopefully we'll get solidified matchups in the ~5 chapters.

there is no indication of Jack meeting Luffy, from where you are getting this?....Jack won't be up until for sometime and Oda won't let Jack be the hypetool....
Because Jack is near or on the Roof. And Luffy us likely getting to the 5th floor next chapter.

And we have no idea how fast ancient zoans recover. Ulti was blindsided and knocked out immediately. It took her 1 chapter to essentially recover to normal, same with Page 1.

Jack could be totally fine right now and it would be believable because Oda already explained the concept of their recoveries.

So if Kaido just acknowledges Ace we can say he was ~ Post WCI Luffy?
Tbh, it doesn't matter much...it will create lot of plot holes if Ace had ryou and could damage Kaido....and of course Oda doesn't care if he intended to just wank Ace as he doesn't have much stuff to put in panel to wank his another favorite Oden.....the best one can hope is that it won't be full chapter...

Exactly, that's my confusion too. I feel like Page 1 doesn't need a tag team and it would be cool to give Chopper his solo fight like in the past.

Robin and Brook fighting together only works and seems cool to me because of their personalities and Black Maria being this giant spider-zoan that might require a tag team type fight.

That said, its possible Robin and Brook fight Ulti and Page 1 respectively. Like its very possible Black Maria is the weakest F5 member and Robin stops Ulti instead, while Nami/Usopp find Sanji. Page 1 is weird, I personally have gravitated towards chopper since P1 fights like a monster would almost, similar to Chopper, but its also possible Brook stops him.

Not sure right now. Jinbe vs. WsW being more permanent than I thought (with them knowing each other) is surprising but I think that may give Jinbe way more characterization because of it, so I'm very happy. Rather than just Fishman vs. Fishman fight with Jack but no past, we seem to be getting something personal between these 2. This is why I'm also adamant on Sanji vs. Queen, it pays off the narrative.
Hmm that's some interesting matchups, yeah I am pretty adamant on the Sanji vs Queen one too.
Nami and Usopp vs Black Maria would be lovely and also probably a better fit for them since her Powers would most likely rely on traps. Chopper vs Page One I am not sure though but then again who else can Chopper actually fight there?

Because Jack is near or on the Roof. And Luffy us likely getting to the 5th floor next chapter.

And we have no idea how fast ancient zoans recover. Ulti was blindsided and knocked out immediately. It took her 1 chapter to essentially recover to normal, same with Page 1.

Jack could be totally fine right now and it would be believable because Oda already explained the concept of their recoveries.
Luffy also said he would kick Jack’s ass in Zou, and Luffy has always followed up. Jack is also the Beast pirates #4. Blueno was CP9’s #4.

Status
Not open for further replies.