What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Drake? Marco? Yamato? Killer? Hawkins? Law?
I'm only basing this on the fact that every notable Beast pirate so far has only encountered and are currently fighting Strawhats.

If that changes, cool, but we know Yamato has actively avoided fighting any BP member so far in a real matchup and the Supernova Captains want to fight Kaido himself.

Killer I can see, but that depends on Oda. Marco I dont think will be given a full dedicated fight. He should be used to help support the Worst Gen fighting the Yonko, just my opinion

G

Gorosei Informer

Wow...this is really cool! I was excited (ironically) to see how horrifying Maria's DF could look. Given her size it just makes it all the more terrifying too.

Black Leg and Black Maria, what a combo lol. Now we just need Blackbeard and Mr Black Cat himself, Kuro.

:finally::cheers::milaugh:

This is such an interesting encounter for various reasons but I hope its ultimately Brook or Robin who gets involved vs Maria. I'd love to see a teamup of Robin fighting Maria with Sanji protecting Robin and burning webs to keep Robin's giant limbs from getting stuck and such.

People do realize the Ace-Smoker stuff was anime filler? In the manga all Ace did was put up a wall and say you can’t beat me.
The man:
1. Took Yami teach to a high diff
2. Countered Aokiji equally whole sale
3. Was stated by Van Augur in the Ace Novel to be comparable to the strongest Yonko commanders

Idk where people are getting that he wasn’t commander level.

S

stealthblack

What will happen in chapter 1000?
  • Ace injures Kaido in a flashback
  • Kidd, Luffy & Law confront Kaido
  • Zoro and King begin to fight
  • Sanji escapes Black Maria
  • Luffy runs up another level in Onigashima.
  • Kaido drops Onigashima on the flower capital
  • Orochimaru returns
  • Chrono’s theory is actually correct?
  • Demote TAC
  • Demote AL
ace fought kaidou, but the only one that ever hurt him was oden, that was enstablished already.
2 is likely
3) yeah right
4) i don't know anymore
5) transition chapter? makes sense
6) too early
7) who the f is orochimaru
8)????

If Ace takes Kaido to a mid diff, I’m wanking the hell out of Akainu.
Post automatically merged:

People do realize the Ace-Smoker stuff was anime filler? In the manga all Ace did was put up a wall and say you can’t beat me.
The man:
1. Took Yami teach to a high diff
2. Countered Aokiji equally whole sale
3. Was stated by Van Augur in the Ace Novel to be comparable to the strongest Yonko commanders

Idk where people are getting that he wasn’t commander level.
Like seriously, what specific feat makes people think Ace was weak?

Yes, he wanted to hide his identity. What I meant is he allowed himself to be hit the way he did because he wanted to take the full power from P1 and see how much it would impact the suit. Sanji doesn't even offer a good block, just extends his leg hald-assedly. If you don't exert any real counter-force in this position you just have bad stability and can easily be chucked away

Similar where Daifuku overpowered Sanji but thats because Sanji and the crew were ganged up from all directions Sanji was busy looking around gauging the situation, so Daifuku could overpower him from that bad stance he was in when he isn't actively offering counter resistance

Sanji clashed with the biggest genie, but was chucked away from the exact same position that P1 chucked Sanji away from. Again, same position in both instances...

Moments before Sanji had just called P1 weak: "I can quickly take care of this idiot". Sanji would defeat P1 in base without much issue
Exactly, you know how to interpret things well. Sanji's body is standing inertia, while in these cases, Pageone and Daifuku are running and picking up momentum, which makes it easier for them to win in a physical confrontation

I'm only flatly believing the Strawhats are claiming every non-Yonko fight because:

- Luffy encountered Ulti/Page 1 first
- Yamato then interrupts that fight, then clashes with Ulti
- Sanji encounters King
- Luffy and Zoro encounter Queen
- Nami/Usopp fought and currently lost to Ulti
- Yamato encounters Sasaki, who is then traded off to Franky
- Sanji is trapped with Black Maria
- Jinbe encounters WsW

Outside of the fact that Yamato has potential to be a strawhat and the fact that Jack being defeated by Minks was a narrative payoff moment, virtually every single major beast pirate encounter so far is exclusively strawhat.

Now we'll see if Luffy runs into Jack since he's near where he was probably recovering. We'll see how the other 2 Calamities are handled, but its safe to say Oda only seems to want to pit Strawhats against Beast Pirates right now.

Again, it only seems like Sasaki/WsW are solidified with their matchips to Franky/Jinbe, but we'll see how those turn out.

Franky is top 30.
Post automatically merged:

I’m still wanking the piss out of him.
Don't be stupid, dude. I know it's a meme and all but it's getting irritating. Please stop, people really don't need to see this. Don't just start spitting facts like this. You don't need to state the obvious. Franky is top 30 and everybody knows that already. Anyone who disagrees... is just wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.