What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was Gamma Knifed Doflamingo, imagine getting your internal organs shredded into pieces (even your heart) but surviving it by stitching back.
Doesn't make him weak, Katakuri take such hits while his stomach was opened and not fixed(*) like Doffy did after GK. Current Luffy would murder Doffy too, so @Seraphoenix point doesn't make anysense.

This is on point
Only thing is: shouldn't have been more convenient for him to actually team up with Drake?
Maybe he just didn't know that Drake too was undercover (and Sword seem to be direct opposite of CP0)
Yeah I explained that:
1- It's still too early to reveal his cover... he should STAY hiding his identity since Drake was exposed... so basically, you have Queen who stated "I will kill someone from Tobi roppo" since that time he had the idea of Drake being traitor... Who's who revealing who he is and aiding drake will NOT help his cause... let's not forget that Cipher Pol are usually more sneaky/cunning/dirty... so they wouldn't mind a fellow from WG navy get killed at the expense of their mission... dude, Rob Lucci went and murdered a whole army at age 15 to not leave hostages LOL, that's how dirty CP are... so why would he risk exposing his identity for some marine...

2- Second possibility is who's who doesn't know Drake is a marine to begin with... remember that Queen just knew he's a traitor, but he was asking him which side he's working for... so he doesn't know he's a marine... and EVEN THEN, I don't see Cipher Pol agent exposing himself for a marine guy...

OMG
If Oda for ONCE made Sanji not get horny because of him hating crawlers in general, I'd be fucking amazed... I would totally applaud for the Sanji encountering Black Maria which I had assumed as a repeatative scenario... So, I HOPE, finger crossed that this comes into play

Note: I'm not saying Sanji will fight her or kick her by the way... but I'm just saying that he will NOT be all over her with heart eyes and hopefully he can protect himself... It would be a VERY great plot twist... which honestly can make MOST people talk about the whole "Oda foreshadowing genius" but let him jus proceed with it LOL
I just hope Oda remembers Sanji's arachnophobia. Itd be lame if Sanji isnt scared of spiders anymore....

Yeah I explained that:
1- It's still too early to reveal his cover... he should STAY hiding his identity since Drake was exposed... so basically, you have Queen who stated "I will kill someone from Tobi roppo" since that time he had the idea of Drake being traitor... Who's who revealing who he is and aiding drake will NOT help his cause... let's not forget that Cipher Pol are usually more sneaky/cunning/dirty... so they wouldn't mind a fellow from WG navy get killed at the expense of their mission... dude, Rob Lucci went and murdered a whole army at age 15 to not leave hostages LOL, that's how dirty CP are... so why would he risk exposing his identity for some marine...

2- Second possibility is who's who doesn't know Drake is a marine to begin with... remember that Queen just knew he's a traitor, but he was asking him which side he's working for... so he doesn't know he's a marine... and EVEN THEN, I don't see Cipher Pol agent exposing himself for a marine guy...
Sounds legit, I'm even more hyped now :finally:

It doesn't matter if I agree with you or not. The thing is that current Luffy can do to Doffy what you say he'd do to F6 so this argument doesn't really help you place him that much above F6.
Read my response to Playa. He implied that current Luffy wasn't able to do what I claimed Mingo can. Which isn't true. He was only in G2 vs ulti and pageone. Moreover, that logic doesn't follow. If Primebeard can one panel Luffy and Ulti, that doesn't mean Luffy can't one panel Ulti.
Luffy wouldn't need Gear 4 to beat Sanji in Dressrosa because Luffy was already stronger than Sanji before G4. A majority of the Tobi Roppo are probably stronger than Dressrosa Sanji tbh. Considering Raid suit Sanji had a pretty back and forth exchange with Page One. And the fact that one of them is matched up with jimbei currently.
I doubt that. We saw the damage Sanji could do to Luffy when Luffy didn't defend. It was a very short fight. Dressrosa G2/3 Luffy is not that strong.

All images. Oh, that looks like it's getting exciting for you.Kaido wanted vegapunk this time ...
The plot is made with the world government.
First link shows the pic of the guy I'm talking about... The guy on left is the man I talk about... The badass guy on the right is Laskey, Kalifa's father... they were CP9 agent 22 years ago in Nico Robin Flashback

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...Infobox.png/revision/latest?cb=20170314052505

The second pic/link shows Queen saying to Drake "I can't believe someone like you made it this high in the rank" and it shows Who's who with a dust behind him like, silent, watching like he also is hiding something

I said Doflamingo would two panel most of the Flying 6. Your response was that even current Luffy wouldn't. This is just not true.
With get shown literally in the manga.
Luffy need to go serious and use G4 to put down two of them, Pageone tank a direclty g3 attack and was fine after some seconds passed, he is right now totally fine after taking a G3. Ulti in otherhand take a thunder bagua from Yamato who match easily G2/G3 Luffy, later Ulti was match equal with Yamato too.

Then you coming up with G4, with isn´t wrong but your point is baseless.
Doffy isn´t current Boundman lvl and don´t would be ever on this lvl, so you compare doesn´t make sense in first place since Boundman would fuck up Doffy too..

He wasn't even serious enough to use G4 vs Ulti and Pageone. If he knocked PageOne out temporarily with an Elephant Gun, then he would knock the majority out with Kong Gun. Let alone the new versions.
He was serious after he see Ulti head attack was strong enough to hurt him though he use himself CoA.
Yet a G3 couldn´t put down Pageone who was totally fine after tanking a directly G3 uppercut.
With means current G2/G3Luffy need g4 to take on the two weakest Flyer members, current G2/G3Luffy is stronger then Doffy you know it right?

What long 1v1 fight has jinbei been in? Also they are different fighters. You make a mistake against jinbe you get hurt. You make a mistake vs Mingo and a limb or your head is falling off your body.
Luffy make many mistake against Doffy, Sanji and co too and do they lost any limbs? Law lose it after fighting a nonstop against Doffy, even though Law durability isn´t at the same lvl as Luffy. We speak here about Ancient zoans who show insane strong durability, Doffy need more to put them down since G3 Elefant gun wasn´t enough.

Jinbe in otherhand stop attacks of Akainu and Big mom, has a high durability and a strong CoA+Attack power.
I would agree with you if you would say Doffy>1on1 against any Flyer but against all 6 together, don´t make me laugh, that is the same group who even Kaido hype himself enough.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Read my response to Playa. He implied that current Luffy wasn't able to do what I claimed Mingo can. Which isn't true. He was only in G2 vs ulti and pageone. Moreover, that logic doesn't follow. If Primebeard can one panel Luffy and Ulti, that doesn't mean Luffy can't one panel Ulti.
I saw your response and I didn't intend to middle with you two. I was just pointing out that claiming Luffy can easily beat F6 wouldn't help you propagate Doffy>>F6 because current Luffy can beat Doffy almost as easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.