What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to see the panels. Did Marco's flames heal Apoo somewhat? How injured is Apoo? How did Drake take him out.

Regardless Drake's just cleaning up Zoro's trash. Nothing to be hyped about unless there's more than I'm expecting.
Panels are needed for sure (hope those are the first to be released tomorrow), point is that I don't really see Drake doing the trash work tbh, probably Apoo was still a danger and Drake neutralized him.
Anyway for this kind of questions waiting to see the actual scene is the best thing to do, it's too vague to judge properly
Let's wait :kayneshrug:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I will ban you and put you with The ex air conditioner in udon to suffer if this post will get 100 likes 🤭🤭
How scary:fujilaugh:

Yeah but Playa is the one who brought that up not me. So idk why you quoted me.

And na I don't see current Luffy doing it as easily against Mingo vs the F6. Doflamingo post gamma knife with awakening was relatively even with Luffy after the initial onslaught. Ulti and Page One would get destroyed by current G2/3 Luffy. The only reason he even contemplated going G4 was because it was a 2v1 and he got distracted dealing with one of them.
Current Luffy would Molly-whop Doffy but that's a debate for another day. Luffy decided to enter G4 because he couldn't break Ulti's grip and he decided to use it after knocking PO with G3 and immediately after announcing that Ulti is strong so the notion that he used it only because it was two on one is moot.

One thing that I'm still perplexed about (since the spoilers came out) is this Drake ko's Apoo thing :zorothink:
Now that the Zoro/Sanji wankers have been mostly threadbanned, what do you think about this?
It's crazy when you think about it. Oda won't even let Zoro outshine Law and Drake. Law defeated Hawkins, and Drake defeats Apoo. Yet people think Oda is going to give him that glory over Luffy against Kaido.

HOLLLYYYY SHIIT

Who's who met Jinbe in HOLY LAND MARIJOA
:steef::steef::steef:

Mark my words, My theory is becoming more valid by time!

My theory of Who's Who is this man from CP0 on the left, is becoming MORE VALID this chapter!

The guy on the left... SAME STRUCTURE and body language and vibe as Who's who.... The person on the right is Kalifa's father... they were CP9 members 22 years ago in Robin's flashback... so they must be the senior veterans for Rob Lucci in CP0, mark my words...

He must have met Jinbe in HOLYLAND MARIJOA when Jinbe was getting summoned like other shichibukai... we all know CP0 usually stay there...

Also, CP0 are somewhat involved this arc with Orochi...

And when Drake was turned in by Who's who and Hawkins, and Queen was questioning Drake, there was a small panel of Who's who just listening to Queen sentence like " I can't believe someone like you made it this high up in the rank".... it just feels like Who's who never helped Drake in that situation because he wanted to stay in COVER...

The time this guy is revealed to be CP0, is the time I win AGAIN Just like when I predicted Kanjuro as traitor ever since Zou arc when I mad that theory
:funky:

Also, if it's true, I can't wait for Laskey to show up! LOL, Laskey just looks like Rayleigh 2.0 hahahaha, screams badassness, I'll be his biggest fan

Idk if someone else already commented this but that guy cant be whos who lol. Your theory makes no sense. WHos who was 16 11 years ago that man does not look like 16

Status
Not open for further replies.