What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh my guess is from lack of fights Sanji has had in comparrison to Zoro. He has had 1 near legit fight and 2 skirmishes, and 1 just beating up fodders with him and franky. IMO i wish he had more fights, but facts dont care about feelings

Zoro on the other hand, fought Hawkins, Killer, Kyoshiro, Gyukimaru twice, Drake, Apoo. multiple panels beating fodder. Attacking Orochi

On top of that Zoro has had about 100-150 more panels in wano than Sanji as well. on top of Zoro connecting with people of Wano

Yo I’m so deadass, When Zoro beats Mihawk who has like Yonko level AP, ppl will still say he sneaked him or some dumb shit. Like name me a single fair fight in One Piece. You can’t cuz Fairness isn’t a given in piracy you get what you get :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

:lawsigh:
To be fair tho there was no right answer :myman:
:cheers: Not many ppl respond like that

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hating on Zoro for pointing out the facts? People have been equating Zoro and Killer together ever since the introduction of the Kid Pirates. And you think that it's mere coincidence that the only Worst Gen Member Oda had Zoro actually defeat is the only other one who is a subordinate, meanwhile Captains like Law and Drake are the ones who get the honor of defeating other Captains like Hawkins and Apoo?
What was apoo doing on the floor when zoro took the antidote and walked off ?

Idk if someone else already commented this but that guy cant be whos who lol. Your theory makes no sense. WHos who was 16 11 years ago that man does not look like 16
Are you really really really watching One Piece?
do you realize that Pudding's boobs and Rebecca's boobs at age 16 too is kinda overkill?
LMAO
DO we watch the same show?

Oda treats the age of 16 as adults because that's the age of consent for them in Japan... meaning, the age of 16 is treated as the age of 18 in our cultures... so to see him drawn like that at 16 is no stretc, NOT with One Piece with all its bizzare

We are watching a series who had Otohime give birth to a child who's finger is BIGGER than Otohime herself LMAO

Can you imagine how freaking Neptune fuck and have sexual relation with Otohime?

Bruh... that guy being a teenager is the LEAST WEIRD SHIT compared to other shit we have on this show... I feel you didn't pay attention to Oda's bizarreness to recognize that hahaha

Zoro already outshined both law and Drake this arc

Tf did i just read lmao
Did the @ for the oden kaido thread
:choppawhat:
Sure Doffy is stronger than most if not all of them but he isn't two paneling people who can pressure current Luffy enough to use G4 which is what the entire debate is about if I understand them correctly.
The tobi roppo are all honesty probably closer to base luffy than g4
Luffy using g4 dont seem to be a big deal anymore with him spamming it on a ship at a number. Like luffy casually fucked up page one with ulti around. In a 1v1 hes stomping either

Doffy was stronger than both luffy and law during dressrosa at least individually. 2 characters that were definitely stronger than drake who was probably the strongest of the 6

Hating on Zoro for pointing out the facts? People have been equating Zoro and Killer together ever since the introduction of the Kid Pirates. And you think that it's mere coincidence that the only Worst Gen Member Oda had Zoro actually defeat is the only other one who is a subordinate, meanwhile Captains like Law and Drake are the ones who get the honor of defeating other Captains like Hawkins and Apoo?
Facts or you headcanon? LOL I along with the other people are leaning headcanon

Majority your posts are just hating on Zoro using any excuse in the book to discredit him.

Zoro doesnt care about getting credit for defeating people either lol.

He defeated Apoo, unless you think Apoo purposely didnt get up right away and wants Queen to kill him

He fought Hawkins, wasn't a full fight and Law beat Hawkins technically because Drake freed him from the cuffs, but regardless Law was always stronger than Hawkins IMO

Tbh my guess is from lack of fights Sanji has had in comparrison to Zoro. He has had 1 near legit fight and 2 skirmishes, and 1 just beating up fodders with him and franky. IMO i wish he had more fights, but facts dont care about feelings

Zoro on the other hand, fought Hawkins, Killer, Kyoshiro, Gyukimaru twice, Drake, Apoo. multiple panels beating fodder. Attacking Orochi

On top of that Zoro has had about 100-150 more panels in wano than Sanji as well. on top of Zoro connecting with people of Wano
How can you say Sanji only had 1 fight, and the rest were skirmishes. Then you go on to list all of Zoro's skimishes acting as if theyre fights....

Zoro only fought Gyukimaru/Kamazou.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If Parasite works on them, I don't see why not. They don't have the ability to overpower parasite like G4 Luffy had.
A half dead Luffy who could barely use Haki isn't overpowering something even Jozu couldn't; nothing even suggests G4 increases Luffy's raw physical stats to begin with. Luffy's sudden transformation is what caused Parasite to break and Zoan's can shape-shift easier than Luffy.

The tobi roppo are all honesty probably closer to base luffy than g4
Luffy using g4 dont seem to be a big deal anymore with him spamming it on a ship at a number. Like luffy casually fucked up page one with ulti around. In a 1v1 hes stomping either

Doffy was stronger than both luffy and law during dressrosa at least individually. 2 characters that were definitely stronger than drake who was probably the strongest of the 6
It holds to true for those weaker than Ulti but against her, Luffy decided to use G4 only after realizing that he needs it which could only mean that she's that strong.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He defeated him by sacrificing his shoulder after stealing nerfed Killer's weapon. At no point Zoro defeated Killer by showing his superiority.

Then Zoro got knocked out, that Fox guy could kill Zoro if he wanted.
Apart from the fact that
He speed blitz killer

Him flexing his chest is stronger than killer

And his haki shits on killers

Zoro shits on killer

Gyukimaru left before zoro fainted

Facts or you headcanon? LOL I along with the other people are leaning headcanon

Majority your posts are just hating on Zoro using any excuse in the book to discredit him.

Zoro doesnt care about getting credit for defeating people either lol.

He defeated Apoo, unless you think Apoo purposely didnt get up right away and wants Queen to kill him

He fought Hawkins, wasn't a full fight and Law beat Hawkins technically because Drake freed him from the cuffs, but regardless Law was always stronger than Hawkins IMO
So my head cannon is that Law defeated Hawkins, and Drake defeated Apoo, even thought Zoro fought both of these guys and didn't? That didn't happen?:seriously:

Nah he’s big right bro, Law did defeat Hawkins and Apoo was beaten by Drake. But they will never accept that Zoro didn’t go all out (and or was nerfed) whereas Drake/Law did go all out and was disadvantaged
Ill wait until I see images, if Apoo gets up and damages Zoro before losing to Drake then Ill admit Zoro took a big L

Matter of fact is Zoro got the antidote so Apoo apprantly wanted to play possum and let Queen openly fire on him while he was down for the count.

Status
Not open for further replies.