What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Luffy would Molly-whop Doffy but that's a debate for another day. Luffy decided to enter G4 because he couldn't break Ulti's grip and he decided to use it after knocking PO with G3 and immediately after announcing that Ulti is strong so the notion that he used it only because it was two on one is moot.
Based on what we saw Ulti would not get a grip on Luffy in the first place in a 1v1 based on how she got blitzed. That's my point. You are using a 2v1 to justify Luffy having to use G4 to break a grip. A grip that likely would never have happened 1v1 cause we were shown she couldn't keep up.

In a 1v1 Luffy would have blitzed and taken her down. Then what happens? No PageOne to distract him so he can just give her an Elephant Gatling. Contrast this to Dofla who was laughing at G2/3.

Strange argument considering Mihawk wanted to test himself against WB implying WB was orders of magnitude stronger.

Using the clashes with Shanks as solid foundation for Mihawks supposedly > yonko is like saying Buggy or any of Luffy’s past opponents can now be said to be his equals in strength. Some develop linearly, some develop exponentially - your choice where you put who ever!! 😏
Post automatically merged:

It’s actually 11.58 am right now!! 12pm in 2mins as of now
Mihawk and Shanks were the same age tho...

Last edited:
zoro still took him down no denying that just wait for the scans its like damaging a guy to near death but hes not quite dead but some other guy finishes it off you did the work
We're in agreeance Zoro took him down, but to say Apoo was never defeated doesnt make sense because he would still be fighting for the Antidote.

I can see an Apoo sneak attack happening because of how his Devil fruit works, but very very unlikely.

That luffy should still be stronger than drake tho at least
And with doffy being stronger than luffy he should definitely be stronger than him too
I agree the only issue is at the time Luffy was still struggling with the time limits of g4 it wouldn't be an easy fight for him at least

Last edited:
I agree the only issue is at the time Luffy was still struggling with the time limits of g4 it wouldn't be an easy for him at least
Tbh i dont think the time limit is gonna be an issue at all for luffy against tobiroppo
We've seen how much damage a single kong gun was able to do to way stronger characters
I don't drake could take many of them. Him lasting 3 minutes would be impressive

Your headcanon.

Me: Explains how you use headcanon to singularly downplay Zoro

You: What headcanon? Explain it to me again?
Because I don't put Zoro on a god like pedestal like you guys do, it is not downplay or hate. I rather like Zoro, but I dislike the levels in which you guys elevate him, and try and place him in a hierarchy in which he doesn't belong. :kayneshrug:

Jeez. Doffy fought Luffy and Law and Law used Gamma knife and Luffy ran to recover. I don't see any of the calamities to stand a chance versus Luffy and Law at the level they were at Dressrosa. Doffy bodies any of the three calamities.

Status
Not open for further replies.