What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and Sanji dick measuring.

Except this time it proxies to Beetle Gifter vs Black Tooth
Post automatically merged:

If Who’s Who is a former Shichibukai, odds are he was the guy who left/was kicked out around the time Ace was offered a spot 5/6 years ago.

Shut it Chrono, its cool
I SO want this to be the case. I wanna know how long the warlord system has lasted and maybe it segways into 1000 where warlord bounties are revealed

Idk what i would like more. Who’s Who being Khalifa’s father and a CP operative or a former shichibukai. The former opens CP0 up a lot more and expands a SWORD CP conflict. The latter gives us another Shichibukai and more background on that organization.
In both way it kinda build up more tension around WsW character and kinda hype him even up.
Imagine Jinbe scar coming from him. For overall I hope we getting a insane good fight with WsW vs Jinbe.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
In both way it kinda build up more tension around WsW character and kinda hype him even up.
Imagine Jinbe scar coming from him. For overall I hope we getting a insane good fight with WsW vs Jinbe.
I get the impression Oda loves the Tobi Rōppo more than the Calamities. In 20~ chapters they’ve gotten a lot of screen time and development for relatively unimportant characters. Meanwhile Kaido’s big 3 subordinates are still pretty rare to see — besides Queen goofing off ofc.

I get the impression Oda loves the Tobi Rōppo more than the Calamities. In 20~ chapters they’ve gotten a lot of screen time and development for relatively unimportant characters. Meanwhile Kaido’s big 3 subordinates are still pretty rare to see — besides Queen goofing off ofc.
The calamities will get their matchups soon. I expect we’ll get some interesting Judge related exposition from Queen, and potentially even a flashback for King.

Status
Not open for further replies.