What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Marco will try to take Robin, Brook and Zoro to the roof.

I expect King and Queen will try to stop them and will go as follows :

Queen manages to get a hold of Brook or Robin, and the other will stay behind to help. We get a short Brook + Robin vs Queen and then Sanji saves them and asks them to deal with the 3rd floor ladies while he fights Queen.

King stops both Marco and Zoro from reaching Kaido. Marco notices that Big Mom is going to become an issue on the rooftop and asks Zoro if he can handle King by himself, to which Zoro answers that he will be more than enough.

Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen awesome double spread for chapter 1000 :steef:
No just No. Screw this Sanji and Zoro parallels or whatever people want to call it. I'd take even Usopp fighting King if it means Zoro isn't out there portrayed in some double panels with Sanji.

Zoro and Sanji DO NOT have to be this parallel due or force people seem to want to push. Let Zoro's character be handled uniquely on its own merit, not be tied in with Sanji's character.

These headcannons portrayals of Zoro and Sanji side by side only do good for Sanji fans, it doesn't add anything for Zoro, it's in fact bind him unecessarily. Zoro's character should be handled and portrayed unique to his own narrative. Let's stop this sanji and Zoro parallels, it's restrictive to Zoro's character.

Sanji has these type of feats through out the time skip though, it's not a one time thing.

Zoro showed incredible sense of smell when it comes to alcohol because he was starved of it during his training, and it was a one time occurence not highlighted in multiple arcs.

It's obvious that women being involved helps Sanji focus his CoO more because of his interest in them, but that goes to show that the ability to pick up on those details is there, and is superior to the other SH's.

We can argue that it's a bit less refined in that sense and Sanji has yet to expand on it to the point where it universally works on that heightened level, but the basis is there, and with the attention that's consistently brought to it, and how it was contrasted with Luffy and Jimbe most recently, it's going to happen sooner rather than later.

I'd say Luffy's comments in this chapter at the very least serve as a strong indication of that being the case.
so sanji has a better CoO because he sensed a woman so Zoro has better one because he sensed his sword back in dressrosa while no one did even kinemon and he sensed and reacted to batman while being off guard meanwhile luffy didn't and he he could find alchool while lanji asked him where did he find it ? :endthis:
- Who had the better CoO?

Answer :
It's obviously Zoro .

- Let's see why :

- We all know that CoO = ability to hear / listen various sounds that a person's body makes .

- the panel in the middle especially Zoro panel with dark background u can see two sound effects ガタ and ガタッ, as u can see Zoro was focused on something else he had a conflict with kinemon about shusui getting stolen but in instant we have this SFX :

- ガタ :
(1) rattle clunk;
(2) reel fall collapse fall over;
(3) punch hit;
(4) creak

and then this SFX :

- ガタッ:
(1) * clattering*

this is Zoro hearing the sounds of his sword using CoO << clattering >> which was made by that dwarf body mouvements .

Neither luffy / kinemon / sanji knew what happened with Zoro nor they could listen to it .

- Luffy and Zoro both of them were off guard talking to kinemon wife .

- Zoro reacted fastly and unshealted his sword and blocked an arrow using his CoO ( ability to hear Batman body mouvements ) despite being off guard .

- luffy finally reacted as you can see in the last panel .

this is 2 events which show Zoro having a better CoO than luffy preWCI or even postWCI aside FS either by being off guard (batman attack ) or while hearing somethings others didn't hear using CoO .

Once again, it's not Luffy who is sarcastic. It's Oda who is using that scene to implement sarcasm.

The events are simple

1- In Luffy's mind, he senses no one strong enough to be a threat to him in that roof
2- But Jinbei suggest Sanji may have sensed someone that strong(a wrong supposition)
3- Luffy then think if Sanji did it when he couldn't, then his observation musn't be good enough(coming from a wrong supposition from Jinbei)
4- Oda then used that scene to implement sarcasm

It's that simple
It's still factual that Jimbe and Luffy remained oblivious to what Sanji was sensing. It's not a matter of them picking up the same signals but deeming them not worth their time, we have them stating that they have no idea what is happeneing or why Sanji ran away.

I'd say the comment in this chapter can be similar to Zoro's CoC comment from last chapter. It was not the case that Zoro used CoC, or that Sanji sensed a stong opponent, but it might hint at development in that regard.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
sanji better coo than Luffy because he think than sanji's fighting agaisnt something stronger while he's really fighting with giften
:seriously:

Are you too blind to read what he said? he never said "Luffy was sarcastic"...he said "Oda being sarcastic/gag via that dialogue"...besides, that statement itself is based on the assumption that "Sanji sensed strong enemy and stayed back" which is "factually" wrong....so do you guys even use logic or context or gifter memes got drilled into your head so much that it made you dumb to the point of not even having basic reading skills...
yeh yeh luffy is not being sarcastic...oda is using luffy to convey sarcasm while luffy is not being sarcastic:suresure::suresure: blah blah
stfu luffy said it his coo is inferior to sanji's deal with it

want some copium for coping?

Yet Apoo wasnt able to ever get back the antidote LOL, choose to play possum for the duration of time too hahahahahahahaha, Apoo is a bum
Chose to play possum ? Yet Zoro is still there and hes not playing Posum ?

Denial.....

---------------

Translation from @PuckTheGreat , Thank you!!

Maria : Didn't you say you loved me earlier?
Maria : Ufufu <3 stay here for the rest of your life. I'll keep you company <3
Sanji : huff...huff
Sanji : I must leave...!!
Sanji : But...
Sanji : Wherever I look....
Sanji : Women
??? : Kyahaha
Sanji : Women
??? : Ufufu
Sanji : And more Women...
Sanji : Is this heaven?
??? : This guy is nuts!!
:steef: GOATTT

Luffy needed G4 to break out of Ulti's grip.
Like I said, you are ignorant about these things so your complain makes no sense.
Again no idea why you are bringing different aspects and trying to change the narrative. Luffy and G4 have nothing to do with Sanji and the Webs. Is this how you always discuss things, by making comparisons of two scenarios that are in 0 way similar to each other

The original discussion was Sanji and the webs, Luffy and Ulti's grip have absolutely nothing to do with the original conversation.

You are like talking to a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.