What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again no idea why you are bringing different aspects and trying to change the narrative. Luffy and G4 have nothing to do with Sanji and the Webs. Is this how you always discuss things, by making comparisons of two scenarios that are in 0 way similar to each other

The original discussion was Sanji and the webs, Luffy and Ulti's grip have absolutely nothing to do with the original conversation.

You are like talking to a wall
Ulti gripped Luffy strong enough that Luffy couldn't break out of it with his physical force. And he was about to use G4 to inflate and free himself like he did with Parasite. -> physical strength scene/feat
Sanji can't break out of Black Maria's web -> physical strength scene
Luffy, Zoro and Sanji couldn't break out of Monkey Spider's underlings's web -> physical strength feat
Sanji is a leg user, most of his physical feats are with his legs, so he is stronger with them, not with his arms.

Like I said, you have no idea about this stuff, totally ignorant (which is not something bad since it's not really important), but that makes your complain useless because you are not right.

According to your Apoo is goat logic, which has been spouted since spoilers began, he didnt faint at all, so by that he must've been playing possum because Zoro took it from him and gave it to Chopper and it was until the next chapter Apoo got up and tried to get it back only to get destroyed by Drake because he is such a Bum
Nope he was too injured at first to get up Injury only lasted for a few minutes for the plot to move on.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The only Possibly people who might show either jack, king or big mom subordinates. Jack because according one chapter Kaido did tell him go patch himself we still don’t know where the medical bay is currently on the island. Possible king who has been keep close eye on Yamato and momo where about. If you want something done right you got to do it yourself. There also another possibly that maybe rest big mon subordinates might show up.
Jack is opponent-less right now so you are totally right, he needs someone to fight with.

Actually I would bet the Big Mom Pirates will soon enter into action and the likes of Smoothie will want to finally find an opponent.

Maria : Didn't you say you loved me earlier?
Maria : Ufufu <3 stay here for the rest of your life. I'll keep you company <3
Sanji : huff...huff
Sanji : I must leave...!!
Sanji : But...
Sanji : Wherever I look....
Sanji : Women
??? : Kyahaha
Sanji : Women
??? : Ufufu
Sanji : And more Women...
Sanji : Is this heaven?
??? : This guy is nuts!!
This was hilarious lmao:milaugh:

Jinbe: "Maybe Sanji sensed a strong enemy and went to stop him."

Luffy: "I see. My obeservation Haki isn't good enough then."

Zoloterds: Its a joke

Brook: Zoro what did you do was that CoC you crazy man

Zoro: it's literally not me

Zoloterds: OMG HE HAS THE COC OF KINGS ODA GODA FOURSHADOW "licks lip"

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
OMG COC FORSHADOW ZORO IS GONNA GET COC.....OMG THIS FORESHADOWING OMG:milaugh::milaugh:

are the Admin and mod being sarcastic right now? i dont know guys my COO is not good enough to tell:shame:
Luffy is being honest here. he thinks that he truely missed something with his CoO.
in fact, there never was anything to sense.
thats the joke here.

read the last chapter. Sanji never sensed strong foes. he sensed a women getting undressed...
its the same old perversion joke as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.