What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awh....nice headcannon:milaugh:
In an awesome double spread, Marco use his fire power to cover the entire room. The flames help to accelerate everyone's body heat and slow down the Koorioni. Chopper uses this chance to create antidote. Marco offers to take the Mugiwara Pirates to Onigashima's roof. The yakuzas will help to protect Chopper from Kaidou's men while he makes medicine.
You got low diffed by Redon sanji wanker :suresure:

yeh yeh luffy is not being sarcastic...oda is using luffy to convey sarcasm while luffy is not being sarcastic:suresure::suresure: blah blah
stfu luffy said it his coo is inferior to sanji's deal with it

want some copium for coping?
Maybe too much of copium did this to you given the way you are not able to understand things. Sigh...go ahead and enjoy your "copium memes"...that is the only thing you people are good at....

Apoo's location.

Marco flames covering the front where Apoo.

You: Even though Apoo was on the floor were the flames was used, they have healing properties, they were used in that situation to help everyone on the floor, and Apoo didn't get up until after that scene I'm going to believe Apoo was not healed because Oda didn't draw a scene where Apoo was showed to be healed just like he didn't draw scene showing the flames help each individual person with the virus but I'm going to believe that because that what the scene implies.

:seriously:

Ulti gripped Luffy strong enough that Luffy couldn't break out of it with his physical force. And he was about to use G4 to inflate and free himself like he did with Parasite. -> physical strength scene/feat
Sanji can't break out of Black Maria's web -> physical strength scene
Luffy, Zoro and Sanji couldn't break out of Monkey Spider's underlings's web -> physical strength feat
Sanji is a leg user, most of his physical feats are with his legs, so he is stronger with them, not with his arms.

Like I said, you have no idea about this stuff, totally ignorant (which is not something bad since it's not really important), but that makes your complain useless because you are not right.
Proving my point of literally talking to a wall.

Pot calling kettle ignorant

Yes because Luffy doesn't give a fuck lol, he probably doesn't even know what is a rape xD!
Or maybe just smarter ? why he is gonna save a "woman" during a war ? everyone understood that was trap except one guy ..
But that doesn’t answer why he doesn’t know where Sanji went.

If he sensed the woman and then Sanji ran off towards it he would’ve known

Apoo's location.

Marco flames covering the front where Apoo.

You: Even though Apoo was on the floor were the flames was used, they have healing properties, they were used in that situation to help everyone on the floor, and Apoo didn't get up until after that scene I'm going to believe Apoo was not healed because Oda didn't draw a scene where Apoo was showed to be healed just like he didn't draw scene showing the flames help each individual person with the virus but I'm going to believe that because that what the scene implies.

:seriously:
Dont bother with them

They will just ignore these panels :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.