What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First you need to learn about this stuff, physical strength, striking strength, tensile strength, etc. Go read OBD or vsbattles, they have pages about these things explained. Or wikipedia, whatever.
Then you can discuss with me about it.
You're still a wall, I actually explained everything to you about how the comparrisons were irrelevent, but you still weren't able to comprehend that. and I never discussed anything with you, you chose to reply to my comment

Pot is still calling kettle ignorant, becuase real life logic is different than manga logic LOL

Keep replying though, your dumbass responses is music to my ears.

:akaman::akaman::akaman:

SANJI WANKERS REDON DESTROYED YOU

In an awesome double spread, Marco use his fire power to cover the entire room. The flames help to accelerate everyone's body heat and slow down the Koorioni. Chopper uses this chance to create antidote. Marco offers to take the Mugiwara Pirates to Onigashima's roof. The yakuzas will help to protect Chopper from Kaidou's men while he makes medicine.

You're still a wall, I actually explained everything to you about how the comparrisons were irrelevent, but you still weren't able to comprehend that. and I never discussed anything with you, you chose to reply to my comment

Pot is still calling kettle ignorant, becuase real life logic is different than manga logic LOL

Keep replying though, your dumbass responses is music to my ears.

:akaman::akaman::akaman:
Ulti's grip = physical strength feat = Black Maria's web
The wall are you bro.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
LMAO I love that when Marco uses his flames on Chopper, Brook and Zoro goes to attack Marco thinking that he's the enemy but Marco just dodges them asking to Chopper if it's hot xD
LMFAOOOOO ANOTHER L

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION

MARCO DODGE ZORO EASILY AND TREAT HIM LIKE A CHILD

IF MARCO WAS AN ENEMEY (KING) WITH REAL FLAMES CHOPPER WOULD BE DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.