What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you can laugh, but that’s prolly cuz u have no shame. And he was laughing bc what you were saying is baseless and in headcanon territory. He reserves the right to laugh at fraudulence
Lmao,

- the guy insults people on public, you've no problem with that,

- then I expose the troll, because you've problem with that.

Nice standards.

You should complain when the troll 100 times insulted me on here not after I exposed his true face.

Man, finally we will know more clearly about Ace power in this arc.
On the other hand, the plothole about WB not whooping Kaido's ass it will be maybe even worse if Ace found out about Oden.
I'm conflicted xDD.

Doffy >>>> Violet
Doffy did less damage (apparently) to Sanji while Violet much more since she attacked his face. Sanji got more messed up after Violet attacks.
Like I said, anyone can deal damage physically if the attack is directly applied to the body in this manga unless you have natural hard skin like Kaido, BM, Germa boys or one uses CoA, it doesn't matter if the attacker is a fodder, that difference is ignored by Oda. The thing is that Violet didn't really do a shit damage actually to Sanji despite wrecking him worse than Doflamingo.
Same with WB against fodders marines, they "damaged" him but those were like mosquito bites, there is almost no real damage. Mosquitos can pierce our skin btw but they don't do a shit of damage to us, that's why the comparison with them.
Same with Sanji against those gifters. There is no L there. Zoro would take "damage" as well in that situation.

Reread the manga first and then you can discuss to me about it.
Doffy didn't do less damage. Sanji was bloodied up after Doffy attack. RS would of helped lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.