What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Marco might bring Zoro,Brook, and Robin to rooftop. of course they will be stopped by King/Queen.

this could lead Brook encounter Jinbe and Robin encounter Sanji.
and they will swap enemy.
If that does happen i wonder who chopper will face
Maybe he low diffed carrot and wanda to face him
:neesama::choppawhat:
Tho it doesn't make much sense

Erkan12 is not your friend and he has got no care for your personal integrity.

Erkan12 likes Blackbeard because he can relate
I used to like Blackbeard in the past, but my entirely personality was more frantic. Sometimes it can be related something not I guess lol.

Also I truly hoped the madman would join Wano and steal a devilfruit. My hopes are not lost yet however.

I do find it interesting that Brook and Robin will leave Chopper, meaning they will be used somewhere else. What is interesting too is that Ulti/P1 are confirmed to be giving chase to Nami/Usopp on the performance floor. That Nami/Usopp/Chopper moment against them might actually happen..

Maybe 999 will be focused on this and Jack/Queen/King.

Something like

- Luffy running into Jack on the 5th floor

- Marco carrying Brook/Robin/Zoro towards the roof

- Nami/Usopp runs into Chopper and Ulti/P1 are behind them

- Sanji breaking out of the 3rd floor

- Queen attacking him, causing Sanji to be vulnerable to Black Maria and Robin/Brook switching with him while he fights Queen (Yes from the air)

- King and his Squad blocking the sky, causing either Zoro or Marco to only make it to the roof. Im calling only Marco goes up because virtually every F6 encounter has been exclusively strawhat, leaving Zoro crashing somewhere with King.

We'll see. Not sure if something like that could happen in a chapter but would be cool

I do find it interesting that Brook and Robin will leave Chopper, meaning they will be used somewhere else. What is interesting too is that Ulti/P1 are confirmed to be giving chase to Nami/Usopp on the performance floor. That Nami/Usopp/Chopper moment against them might actually happen..

Something like

- Queen attacking him, causing Sanji to be vulnerable to Black Maria and Robin/Brook switching with him while he fights Queen (Yes from the air)

- King and his Squad blocking the sky, causing either Zoro or Marco to only make it to the roof. Im calling only Marco goes up because virtually every F6 encounter has been exclusively strawhat, leaving Zoro crashing somewhere with King.

We'll see. Not sure if something like that could happen in a chapter but would be cool
I love the calamities next chapter idea if we don’t get the Ace stuff

In order to make chapter 1000 the one with the "Luffy and allies vs Big Mom and Kaido" spread and the end of act 3, next chapters needs to cover (at least):
- Marco trying to fly with Zoro (and Robin?) and getting blocked by Queen and/or King
- Robin finding Black Maria and saving Sanji
- Luffy encountering Kid and Law

There is plenty of space for a brief Ace's flashback. I'm going to hate it, but not so much :kayneshrug:

Something like

Even if I think the whatchup will be a lil bit different, I agree on most of this
Oda should be able to set all the remaining fights in the next 2 chapters (999 and 1000)

This chapter proves:
Zoro is not on Marco's level, and, by extension, is not YC1.
Sanji sux, and might even be weaker than Franky without his raid suit.
The Shichibukai are not all commander level.
Take it easy drawing so many conclusions from Marco dodging one attack it's not that big of a deal:seriously:.
Neither does it prove anything we have seen far weaker people dodge attacks even from yonkos

Status
Not open for further replies.