What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro to become the WSS needs to collect incredible victories against strong and difficult characters to be able to walk its own path. It is absurd for anyone to think that Zoro will not have a 1vs1 against another high caliber swordsman just because they are excited about Zoro's chance to do something for Kaido
So now it makes sense that Zoro fights King because King is a swordsman :saden:

Hopefully we get a triple intro in their full zoans:

- Luffy seeing an imposing Mammoth jack on the 5th floor

- Queen turning fulll Brachy once Sanji breaks out the floor above him to try and reach him

- Marco/Zoro encountering King in the sky as a full Zoan

All my guesses for now lol. I'll never understand why Oda never included or went for an Ace, seemed so obvious to (unless its literally Ace but that sounds dumb)
IMO

- Jack: being destroyed by a combined attack from Luffy and Kidd or being stopped by Killer, letting the captains reaching the roof
- Queen: He either faces Drake or Sanji
- King: Clash with Marco for sure, then either faces Zoro or Sanji

I'm betting on these

J

Jo_Ndule

Anyways at this rate

Act 3 won't end
Luffy won't reach 5th floor or Kaidou before Kid/Killer/Zoro making their way
Ace wank won't end. You get to live with either Oden wank or Ace wank.
Wano will reach 150 chapters easily
Act 3 will end only if luffy and kidd loses
Until then... we still have another at least 7 chapter left

Nah fuck the Scabbards, Zoro was never motivated by their suffering or interested in saving them.

Zoro will teach Marco the Gyukimaru technique :myman:
Marco starts to 1 vs 1 King and Zoro pretends not to be interested, and then boom he swoops in with the cheap shot :steef:
So the question is, does Zoro think teaming up with Marco to beat King fast so that they BOTH get to the roof and Marco heals as Zoro fights Kaido is better than Zoro deciding to stall King for an extended fight and tells Marco to heal the scabbards but without any knowledge that Marco can heal the scabbards while fighting Kaido.

Remember Zoro doesn't know where luffy is. In Zoro's mind he's telling Marco to go to the roof tho heal the scabbards WHEN KAIDO AND BIG MOM ARE UP THERE CHILLING.

Compared to Marco and Zoro finish King fast and then both go to the roof so that Marco can heal while Zoro tries to provide cover.

Hmmm, I wonder what is better
:zorothink:

It's not a new mark. It's the same mark. There's a swish that shows that Pound missed...

Wait why am I even entertaining this?

Here's the anime

Use your common sense
Us anime to prove the manga wrong is foolish. The anime had Sanji beat and destroy Drake. That never happened.

I have already pointed out Sanji hit mark occurred when his foot first collided with Oven collarbone.

IMO

- Jack: being destroyed by a combined attack from Luffy and Kidd or being stopped by Killer, letting the captains reaching the roof
- Queen: He either faces Drake or Sanji
- King: Clash with Marco for sure, then either faces Zoro or Sanji

I'm betting on these
If Oda wants to show that not every supernova crew outside straw hats is pure fodder trash than Killer defeating a yonkou commander would be nice. Definitely would take this over Luffy steamrolling Jack

So the question is, does Zoro think teaming up with Marco to beat King fast so that they BOTH get to the roof and Marco heals as Zoro fights Kaido is better than Zoro deciding to stall King for an extended fight and tells Marco to heal the scabbards but without any knowledge that Marco can heal the scabbards while fighting Kaido.

Remember Zoro doesn't know where luffy is. In Zoro's mind he's telling Marco to go to the roof tho heal the scabbards WHEN KAIDO AND BIG MOM ARE UP THERE CHILLING.

Compared to Marco and Zoro finish King fast and then both go to the roof so that Marco can heal while Zoro tries to provide cover.

Hmmm, I wonder what is better
:zorothink:
Zoro and Marco will probably get close to the 5th floor at the same time as Luffy, who just passed the 4th floor.

So you can account for Luffy as well.

Does Zoro fight King while Marco who can heal the scabbards and Luffy reach the top, or does he make the doctor stay behind so that he can reach the top ?

Y'all are trippin.

I'm out here arguing with Zoro fans that Zoro's going to get a solo fight this arc on top of opening Kaido's scar, and y'all are happy with him being Luffy's support on the roof and call it a day :josad:
Honest answer because i know that you are genuine:

1/ Certains Zoro fans never wanted that Zoro fight King and only wanted that Zoro fights Kaido from the beginning of the Arc. For example: @Finalbeta

2/Unfortunately some Zoro fans get their perspective fucked up by the constant King bashing. And now they feel that King does not have enough hype for Zoro.

3/ There are people like me who thinks that both will happen.

The Zoro fans, in contrary of what some people want to think, are not a monolithic group. We do not share the exact same thoughts about Zoro, his level and his future opponents.

Us anime to prove the manga wrong is foolish. The anime had Sanji beat and destroy Drake. That never happened.

I have already pointed out Sanji hit mark occurred when his foot first collided with Oven collarbone.
This is a direct rendition of the same scene in motion. It's not like Sanji vs Drake. I've already pointed out that Oven's fist has a "swish" sound because he missed. But somehow, you've ignored that. Sanji's impact mark lingers across all the panels he's in because he's so fast it hasn't fully sunk in yet, that's what sends Oven flying in that very panel. It's not just in that one panel.

Honest answer because i knos hat you are genuine:

1/ Certains Zoro fans never wanted that Zoro fight King and only wanted that Zoro fights Kaido from the beginning of the Arc. For example: @Finalbeta

2/Unfortunately some Zoro fans get their perspective fucked up by the constant King bashing. And now they feel that King does not have enough hype for Zoro.

3/ There are people like me who thinks that both will happen.

The Zoro fans, in contrary of what some people want to think, are not a monolithic group. We do not share the exact same thoughts about Zoro, his level and his future opponents.
I mean i agree, you can see this from the post you quoted.

I said i am arguing with Zoro fans on this subject. I am not arguing with all Zoro fans, just those who don't agree with me on this matter and decide to engage in this argument.

King and Queen have plenty of hype, it's silly to discard them. It's in no way beneath Zoro to prove himself against a Top Yonko commander. You'd have to be an actual Yonko to say that such an opponent is beneath you and not worth wasting your time on.

Status
Not open for further replies.