What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zoro to become the WSS needs to collect incredible victories against strong and difficult characters to be able to walk its own path. It is absurd for anyone to think that Zoro will not have a 1vs1 against another high caliber swordsman just because they are excited about Zoro's chance to do something for Kaido
Zoro only needs to beat one person to become the WSS, and that is the current WSS.

While we’re at it, how does Zoro fighting against Kaido go against his dream? Swordsmen and dragons go hand in hand, not just in One Piece, but fiction in general. And Kaido has fought plenty of swordsmen over the years. He just finished beating a bunch of them a few chapters ago. Meaning we can directly compare any future performance Zoro might have against Kaido to the other swordsmen Kaido fought.

Nah this is literally retarded. I'm not arguing that Pound Kadoomed Oven. Anyone arguin that is brain-dead and going on my block lost. There's seriously no need to litigate things that are clear and you're either a time-waster or literally, clinically retarded to be pushing something like that.

:seriously:

The flying argument again... Kaku was more of a ranged flyer than King ever was
No❤
Post automatically merged:

Nah this is literally retarded. I'm not arguing that Pound Kadoomed Oven. Anyone arguin that is brain-dead and going on my block lost. There's seriously no need to litigate things that are clear and you're either a time-waster or literally, clinically retarded to be pushing something like that.
His argument is pathetic since hes saying characters cant have two hit boxes in seperate panels even though it literally happens all the time...

Honest answer because i know that you are genuine:

1/ Certains Zoro fans never wanted that Zoro fight King and only wanted that Zoro fights Kaido from the beginning of the Arc. For example: @Finalbeta

2/Unfortunately some Zoro fans get their perspective fucked up by the constant King bashing. And now they feel that King does not have enough hype for Zoro.

3/ There are people like me who thinks that both will happen.

The Zoro fans, in contrary of what some people want to think, are not a monolithic group. We do not share the exact same thoughts about Zoro, his level and his future opponents.
Sanji fans are also not a monotome group. Why did you quote me as if I said that King is not a swordsman?

Zoro and Marco will probably get close to the 5th floor at the same time as Luffy, who just passed the 4th floor.

So you can account for Luffy as well.

Does Zoro fight King while Marco who can heal the scabbards and Luffy reach the top, or does he make the doctor stay behind so that he can reach the top ?
So you adding luffy to your scenario then. Not only that, but Zoro and Marco have to be knocked into the floor

So Zoro and Marco are going up and get into a clash with king who manages to knock both zoro and Marco into the building where luffy is and then LUFFY MARCO AND ZORO ARE FACING KING.

And they are looking right at king. Luffy Marco and zoro are looking at one guy. At the same time. And they say to each other, "Whatever, let's disperse" Marco is told to go heal and zoro stays to fight king and luffy goes on.

Three guys who EACH can probably beat king individually choose to just let king go and disperse.

Okay. If that's what you think will happen then sure. I guess king is just that dude.

Seems like it will be a solid chapter

Loving the pics for BM, Sasaki, WW

Damn so Luffy even admits his observation haki might be lacking.

Marco is a badass using his flames to help stop spread the virus

So it does seem like WW like and Jinbei, this should be an interesting fight for sure

Looking forward to how this Ace flashback will connect back to Kaido

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Wow, ***** really pillow talking like hoes do? Whoever did that a pussy and got sum female tendencies

Like you gotta be a real pussy ahh **** to have to resort to using private convos to make someone look bad so you can look good on a weeb forum

I never thought I’d see this level of Hoe-Ass shit. Like that’s patheitc you a grown ass man, Do better Pussy

also remember when people thought Zoro wasn't going to be in the chapter because spoiler providers didnt mention him LOL

999: At most we will maybe get a couple pages of flashbacks, if Oda does a flashback he will save it for after chapter 1000 IMO

Also based off translations, im guessing reason why Oda had Apoo get up was for Zoro to trust Drake (talk about going full circle)

Wow, ***** really pillow talking like hoes do? Whoever did that a pussy and got sum female tendencies

Like you gotta be a real pussy ahh **** to have to resort to using private convos to make someone look bad so you can look good on a weeb forum

I never thought I’d see this level of Hoe-Ass shit. Like that’s patheitc you a grown ass man, Do better Pussy
?? umm may I know what has happened?

Who and what are you talking about?

Wow yes Monet who has a DF power that relies on her being on the ground....nice example.

Will you use Pica next ?
You: Zoro won't fight King because he can't beat opponents that can fly.

Me: Provid scene of Zoro beating an opponent that can fly.

You: She does not count, she has to use a powers on the ground.

Me: her DF power is snow it could use in the air or on the ground

Provide scene of Monet using df power in the air.

Just stop, it's getting worse and worse.

Guess someone else hit Katakuri as well....

What an abysmal argument...
That second hit mark is the sound of Luffy's hand snapping back. You know, thanks to his rubber body.

:nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.