What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude....the argument was that Kaku used his ranged attacks and still closed the gap to actually physically hurt Zoro. Was Kaku's geppou a waste? It was used for agility and speed right?

Its literally just the ability to fly, what "impressive" feat is your imagination coming up with that would cause you to assume King would waste his power just because he fought Zoro?

I swear this is literally your only argument to support King vs. Sanji, and its honestly really sad lmao. Their "air battle" ended with Sanji getting thrown into a building and King forgetting about him, so there's that.
That was your argument. Idgaf about that....

King ability to "fly" gives him speed and momentum that he uses in his attacks. He needs that ability. Unlike Kaku who spins around or does weird robotic Giraffe shit that he can do on the ground.

No its not.

1st.) King and Sanji are more similar than Zoro and King

- Zoro and King's only similarities are being swordsman

Whilst Sanji and King....

- Flight
- Fire
- Kicks
- Black aesthetic

2.) In the arc after Baratie ( Sanji's arc) he went on to fight the FM of the Arlong Pirates...Kuroobi. Not really much of an argument, but a good counter to "Zoro always fights the second strongest"....which he doesnt.

3.) They've already interacted. Sanji saved Momo and King thinks he has killed/ or dealt with Sanji. Once he sees him alive, he will be pissed.

So its only "flight"

J

Jo_Ndule

Literally prove that shit instead of trying to avoid it.

King has not once shown to do any ranged attacks.

Half of Kaku's specialty was his ability to create many types of Rankyaku, a ranged attack. He flew more than he was on the ground.

So no, stop this pandering bullshit that Zoro can't fight a flyer who physically needs to get close to his enemies to fight anyway. Ridiculous, even for you
Zoro vs King is fan wish
Nothing built up

Sanji vs King has more chances to happen than zoto vs King

Also, Marco would need to blitz past Queen to get zoro
Queen won't just let them pass. Marco would be easy target when he is carrying someone on his back/legs

Wtf is that attack gonna do to Zoro lol...she needs her Snow Woman form....

Plus are we literally forgetting that the Monet fight was a 2 v 1....and Monet also let down her guard thinking Zoro wont hurt her.

Their needs to be heavy plot for King to fight Zoro on the ground lol.

Ok lol your opinion. Ill provide another one....

Just stop the bullshit at this point of time. All you do is make excuses or change your claim every single time I or someone else proves you wrong.

You claim Zoro can't fight flying opponents and was proven wrong. You changed it and said the flying opponent can't use attacks in the air and I prove you wrong again.

Monet couldn't do anything to Zoro in a 1v1 fight. Zoro stop fighting her and went back to fighting her at the end when it was again a 1v1 fight.

She just couldn't do anything to him because he's too strong.

At this time you don't know anything about King swordmanship. Does he have range attacks? Are they stronger than his close range attack. If he has range attacks can it do anything to Zoro? If not
he's going to have to use close range if he expect to win.

We already saw Zoro evade and beat Queen range attacks.

Luffy attack was one attack that was shown at once. Oda didn't break the attack into pieces like he did Sanji's attack that show hit impact and then didn't show any more hit impacts.

Marco is a DF user. Of course he will.

That's saying like Zoro used a special sword to attack, and Akainu used DF to attack.

The point is there is a gigantic distance and effort differences between the two examples. So it doesn't count and it's not the same.

Zoro lost to Kuma, so it doesn't count.

Luffy is fast, yes, which is why it's a great feat against Mihawk.
Doffy wasn't using his DF when he was dodging baby 5, so no if it was so effortless he wouldn't have to use his fruit.

Buggy still dodged doesn't matter. It same still dodge an attack

You proving my point with the Kuma thing. Lol So dodging an attack doesn't mean your stronger. Lmao you just bodied yourself

Oh so you can dodge somebody attack and it means literally noting like Luffy did to Mihawk. Thanks for bodying yourself

Lol revealing PMs in public is really low as fuck. If he was really that annoyed by your taunts he should just have said it.
Lmao, you guys were laughing to that troll when he was publicly insulting me on this thread, and you zoro fans completely fine on that because that troll changed sides,

Once I revelaed his true nature and exposed him, I am the one who is being guilty.

It's on the moderators to not do their job and ban the guy for insulting me, he is doing that shit for 2 days now,

If you want to complain about it, then don't insult people on public.

@Jiihad you are in no position to complain when you don't do anything about the that troll's ''public'' insults on this thread, the guy insulted me like 100 times, but somehow doesn't get ban, and you are ok with that someone insults others on public,

But when I reveal his true face, I am the one who is being guilty, lmao. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Just stop the bullshit at this point of time. All you do is make excuses or change your claim every single time I or someone else proves you wrong.

You claim Zoro can't fight flying opponents and was proven wrong. You changed it and said the flying opponent can't use attacks in the air and I prove you wrong again.

Monet couldn't do anything to Zoro in a 1v1 fight. Zoro stop fighting her and went back to fighting her at the end when it was again a 1v1 fight.

She just couldn't do anything to him because he's too strong.

At this time you don't know anything about King swordmanship. Does he have range attacks? Are they stronger than his close range attack. If he has range attacks can it do anything to Zoro? If not
he's going to have to use close range if he expect to win.

We already saw Zoro evade and beat Queen range attacks.

Luffy attack was one attack that was shown at once. Oda didn't break the attack into pieces like he did Sanji's attack that show hit impact and then didn't show any more hit impacts.
What I never said Flying opponents cant use ranged attacks. I said her DF is suited to the ground...which is true since her Snow Woman ability depends...

No he let Tashigi fight her, before Tashigi came...Zoro and Monet were fighting equally. Then he landed a hit whilst she was distacted and scared to making her stay on the ground.

Im not arguing Monet is as strong as Zoro, just that she wasnt using her flight abilities due to the circumstances of the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.