What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, ***** really pillow talking like hoes do? Whoever did that a pussy and got sum female tendencies

Like you gotta be a real pussy ahh **** to have to resort to using private convos to make someone look bad so you can look good on a weeb forum

I never thought I’d see this level of Hoe-Ass shit. Like that’s patheitc you a grown ass man, Do better Pussy
What happened

Ooohh so you don't read the manga either right?
That actually didn't happen due to the fact kyoshiro was actually denjiro a good guy. Thank God zoro didn't have to fight him tho man cant even handle apoo and some gifters on his own. Wouldn't want to see him lose a fight
:josad:
Thank god oda protects him from actual threats cause if he didn't wed have another sanji situation lol and nobody needs another sanji

But anyway you dont have the panels?:choppawhat:
Luffy can't even handle someone like Apoo let alone his superior << Queen >>:josad:

I usually think the same as you, they tend to gang up all together which is something that I find pitiful. But what you did is on the same level maybe even worse, at least they are kinda 'honest' in their way of being shitty
How is that revealing someone's true face is worse than publicly insulting AGAIN?

It's obviously not. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.