What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rival? Lol he sent that man packing, then went serious with WB that left Oden awe struck about CoA. Lmfao Rival to what. Roger partner is Rayleigh not some scrub name Oden who just a stepping stool for Zoro this arc.
Zoro doesn't even have CoC Haki, how do you think he will surpass Oden without even awakening his CoC Haki? :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Fanfics,

Oden was completely fine after Roger's attack, which proves he was on his level.

He was just surprised they used the same thing at the same time, because he didn't know Roger and Whitebeard knew each other.

Oden defeated Kaido, which is why Kaido killed the old hag that helped him.

"Oden was completely fine after Roger's attack, which proves he was on his level."

The Fuck ? :kaidowhat:

Fanfics,

Oden was completely fine after Roger's attack, which proves he was on his level.

He was just surprised they used the same thing at the same time, because he didn't know Roger and Whitebeard knew each other.

Oden defeated Kaido, which is why Kaido killed the old hag that helped him.

The Kappa was fine after Kaido slapped him. That proves he was on his level. Lmfaooooooo thats how you sound. Oden was awe struck when Roger and WB was fighting with Advance CoA.

What? Go reread he didn't know what was going on. He was saying they not even touching lmfao scrub ass Oden. Had noting to do with them know each other

Once again you post complete nonesense. Show me the panel of Oden defeating Kaido or being stated to of defeated him. You post a panel of Kaido saying he killed a old woman. Bro take this 3rd L of the day. You collecting Ls like sonic collects coins

Zoro doesn't even have CoC Haki, how do you think he will surpass Oden without even awakening his CoC Haki? :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
You don't need CoC haki to surpass Oden. Lol who stronger Ace or Akainu. Who stronger Ace or Fuji. Lol CoC lmaoo
Post automatically merged:

Oden wank, after Kaido showed a few chapters ago that in human form, he would have decimated the dude. :whitepress:

Dragon form Kaido = Kaido's weakest version.
Facts

The Kappa was fine after Kaido slapped him. That proves he was on his level. Lmfaooooooo thats how you sound. Oden was awe struck when Roger and WB was fighting with Advance CoA.

What? Go reread he didn't know what was going on. He was saying they not even touching lmfao scrub ass Oden. Had noting to do with them know each other

Once again you post complete nonesense. Show me the panel of Oden defeating Kaido or being stated to of defeated him. You post a panel of Kaido saying he killed a old woman. Bro take this 3rd L of the day. You collecting Ls like sonic collects coins
You don't see Kappa running towards Kaido after taking his attack, so what you say is ridiculous. Oden was completely fine and coming towards Roger but Whitebeard interrupted their fight.

You want evidence? Here;

Oden beat Kaido. Deal with it.

You don't see Kappa running towards Kaido after taking his attack, so what you say is ridiculous. Oden was completely fine and coming towards Roger but Whitebeard interrupted their fight.

You want evidence? Here;

Oden beat Kaido. Deal with it.
You saying Oden beat Kaido over and over doesn't change noting in the manga states this. I mean you can tell me about 2 piece. Take your 3rd L of the day. You can prove me wrong though, all you got to show me is Oden defeating Kaido or someone stated that he did. Ill give you till tomorrow to find that panel. Shit i will give you till end of 2020:gokulaugh::beckmoji: HOLD THAT L

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Depends if Old or Prime Rayleigh honestly.

Nothing suggests Oden is weaker than the former *yet* but it is pretty safe to assume that Current Kaido is at least somewhat more powerful than Oden.
Rayleigh is almost as strong as Roger....I see Luffy/Zoro probably surpassing Oden in Wano, there is no way on earth they would put a dent on prime Rayleigh

Prime Rayleigh >>>>>>Prime Oden = Old Rayleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.