What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you keep sayin hes out of his league and nothing at all points to that at all...

Here from last chapter

If you really believe sneek attacking someone makes you way stronger idk what to say
Yet you somehow agree apoo knocking out luffy for a second doesn't make him way stronger
What I wrote (next 2 paragraphs below responding to you earlier). I.e my response to clear up how Zoro wasnt trying so it made it appear both were near in strength. Yet you somehow you seem to twist peoples (i.e my) words.

Yeah, but Zoro clearly wasnt putting that much effort, once he put effort in, i.e CH 997 it was clear to me IMO that Zoro is far superior

It's like saying Apoo is stronger than Luffy because he was able to knock him out for a couple seconds but everyone here knows that is not the case

Still waiting for that Panel in 991. Clearly within 6 chapters Apoo forgot completely how to dodge sneak attacks.

We're always going to agree to disagree on this subject. IMO Apoo is Fodder to Zoro (The peoples swordsman)

What I wrote (next 2 paragraphs below responding to you earlier). I.e my response to clear up how Zoro wasnt trying so it made it appear both were near in strength. Yet you somehow you seem to twist peoples (i.e my) words.
Buy there are panels of him trying tho that you're just choosing to ignore...
Yeah, but Zoro clearly wasnt putting that much effort, once he put effort in, i.e CH 997 it was clear to me IMO that Zoro is far superior
So zoro sneak attacking apoo while he was busy with drake somehow convinced you hes way stronger? Ok then i guess
Still waiting for that Panel in 991. Clearly within 6 chapters Apoo forgot completely how to dodge sneak attacks.
This panel?

Are you really comparing this panel to this like its the same?

Like what?
:sanmoji:
We're always going to agree to disagree on this subject. IMO Apoo is Fodder to Zoro (The peoples swordsman)
And thats fine i guess
Its just an opinion that goes against what the manga has shown but that's fine

Buy there are panels of him trying tho that you're just choosing to ignore...

So zoro sneak attacking apoo while he was busy with drake somehow convinced you hes way stronger? Ok then i guess

This panel?

Are you really comparing this panel to this like its the same?

Like what?

And thats fine i guess
Its just an opinion that goes against what the manga has shown but that's fine
Someone missed the memo of what I was trying to allude to. It's not the same because it doesnt fit your narrative

Keep telling me how Apoo isnt a bum compared to Zoro, it's music to my ear because all I keep seeing are back to back to back Ls hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Took 1 slash from Zoro for all of Apoo's "Hype" to go down the drain hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

The attack was obviously shishishisonson one of his best attacks

Yes simultaneous attacks from the same direction would be easier than getting attacked while your full attention is on someone else

Zoro finished off daz with shishisonson =/= zoro with only one sword > daz

Yes because hed be attacking a fully distracted opponent
It wasn't named or addressed, set up

Someone missed the memo of what I was trying to allude to. It's not the same because it doesnt fit your narrative

Keep telling me how Apoo isnt a bum compared to Zoro, it's music to my ear because all I keep seeing are back to back to back Ls hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Took 1 slash from Zoro for all of Apoo's "Hype" to go down the drain hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
Are you good?

Status
Not open for further replies.