Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
:nicagesmile: in that case I stand by wanting to vig him
That's what I understood from his posts. I do get your feeling of wanting to vig him now, as he deprived us of a lot of info with this, but chances are he's town. Scum would probably keep their mouth shut about it.
Post automatically merged:

I'll be out for a bit. My TV show is about to start.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
๐Ÿคก

Tris is scum, lock this. Did nothing and now just voted me up.
Post automatically merged:

Unvote.
Vote Lynch Tris.
Also, what happened to this? ^

You did not mention me here lol.
YOU!!

Well, anyway...

Nat: Town.
You: Town.
Lanji: Lean Town.
Beta: Lean Town.
Rej: Iffy. His reaction towards me seemed genuine, though, so the scum read got lighter.
Zem: Lean Town.
Usopp hasn't spammed us with countless tinfoils yet, so he's probably Town, too.

Rest is still neutral, however Midnight is worth looking into as well.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I tried Masoning with him which should work if he's Town, but it didn't work.
So did the host tell you that your action on Gambit was successful but it simply didn't work or instead he didn't tell you anything at all? In the first case scenario why are you not saying that Gambit is confirmed scum and only saying it's likely? Shouldn't the host mention it to you if you are blocked for example?

So did the host tell you that your action on Gambit was successful but it simply didn't work or instead he didn't tell you anything at all? In the first case scenario why are you not saying that Gambit is confirmed scum and only saying it's likely? Shouldn't the host mention it to you if you are blocked for example?
Only invests know when they're blocked. I know it didn't work because I'm not in a chat with him now. Why it didn't work I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.