Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something fishy about either Gambit or Midnight, or both of them.
I mean... That is a given at this point, gimme more (Britney voice)

People like KiriNigiri and Tris have seldom posted for me to get a better idea, and Kiri seems to be genuinely confused about the game, which makes sense as this is their first game, at least on this site.

The rest I have no solid read on like for Lanji or Rej, and am playing with some for the first time, like Lind.
So no read. If you were on gunpoint, who would you say is scum? 3 or 4 people

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Gonna go to sleep. So I am taking the 2nd claim slot. I switched Rej and myself.
You could have spared this one. :kriwhat:

...I told you to re read the thread. What is done is done.
Post automatically merged:

That almost sounds like the best last minute excuse you could come up with. Especially after we talked about transportation.

Law? :pepeanger:
Looks like Gambit is not a man that should have been lynched after all and he was in a tie.

:watchout::watchout::watchout:

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Who has that ability?

Welcome back! Can you answer my question from earlier pretty please with a cherry on top.
what question, sorry if i missed smthing lol.

I have no reason to place a vote yet and as a curtesy to the hosts I try not to vote and unvote multiple times so it's less for them to keep up with. So unless it's like the beta vote yesterday on day 1 to start a nothing to do phase, I will never be a vote switcher over and over. So usually after I have voted my vote is there to stay. I started this after I did the first ToS special game on OJ, because of the hell that happened with all the voting lol.
what nonesensical excuse is that?

this is BARELY a 16 player game and we HAVE 2~3 HOSTS.
i've hosted 32+ player games alone that are more complex than this one..
this should be a piece of cake for them

as a town ur vote is ur power, i do not get why u withhold it like that instead of using it to obtain reactions at the very least

u reallly don't wanna get vote tracked at all don't u??

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Good question and she said only investigatives get notified if they are blocked.

But isn't Flower basically an invest role?
I am note sure if that power is an invest power though.

So no read. If you were on gunpoint, who would you say is scum? 3 or 4 people
Gambit, Midnight, Zem and Usopp.

Gambit and Midnight are almost self explanatory. There should definitely be a scum between the two or both are.

Zem I feel is a bit more reserved for some reason in some cases. I don't really have a lot to go off on her, but I feel like she's been a bit diplomatic here and there. It's mainly a gut feeling.

Usopp. I don't like his weird fixation with me at all. Outside of that he hasn't really done much to be useful imo.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
You're not reading my posts properly then. I even quoted the post in which I voted Gambit and explained why. This is what I mean by wasting time. If you can't bother to read what I say I see no need to entertain this any longer. As I said all you've done this game is go after me based on a joke.

I don't care what you need though. My contribution to the game has far outweighed yours and multiple people here. I don't even know where you got the me educating people how to play part. I don't remember ever telling someone that, besides maybe explaining to KiriNigiri something today.
this is straight up baloney and a waste of time ^
instead of these 2 useless paragraphs, just come clean and tell me why did u vote gambit, cuz it was not clear before.

and also where will ur vote go as of right now, gambit or midnight.

My town reads would be

> Flowa, based on the claim.

> Finalbeta, again based on what he is ostensibly claiming and talking about.

> Marimo, has been great this game, asking the right questions, has been proactive and useful. When he's scum he's usually much much more quiet and reserved.

> JDB. Looked like he had info to share, but was willing to wait for the agreement and has been playing like his town self this game, though a bit less active.

There's something fishy about either Gambit or Midnight, or both of them.

People like KiriNigiri and Tris have seldom posted for me to get a better idea, and Kiri seems to be genuinely confused about the game, which makes sense as this is their first game, at least on this site.

You have a weird fixation with me for some reason, without anything to back it up at all.

The rest I have no solid read on like for Lanji or Rej, and am playing with some for the first time, like Lind.
good we kinda share similar reads almost, so could be a really nice tmi by u there to get them on ur side

my town reads:
lind, seraph, marimo, rej, lanji, nat? flower?

scum reads:
you, zem, gambit/midnight and one of nat/flower is a possibility

Gambit and Midnight are almost self explanatory. There should definitely be a scum between the two or both are.

Zem I feel is a bit more reserved for some reason in some cases. I don't really have a lot to go off on her, but I feel like she's been a bit diplomatic here and there. It's mainly a gut feeling.

Usopp. I don't like his weird fixation with me at all. Outside of that he hasn't really done much to be useful imo.

u cant be a parrot any more than that breh

just stop this guy from coasting already lmao

[vote lynch Light]

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
this is straight up baloney and a waste of time ^
instead of these 2 useless paragraphs, just come clean and tell me why did u vote gambit, cuz it was not clear before.
Are you kidding me Usopp? It's legit in the post I quoted. I'll quote it again for you. Why is it so difficult for you to read it?

I was neutral on Gambit but seeing as how many people have him on the list his flip could be very telling and full of info. I finish work in about 2 hours or so I'll try to chime in as much as I can during that period. For now I'll place a vote on him.

Vote lynch Gambit @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO

Did you.. did you just admit you're not a townie Lanji??
As you can see I had Gambit as neutral but was willing to vote for him as his flip would bring us info and be in town's interest. I didn't want to split votes on other players, whoever they were back then.

I hope it's clear now, because I don't like repeating myself at all, and this is the nth time you've asked me a question I've already answered.

and also where will ur vote go as of right now, gambit or midnight.
As of now between the two, most likely Gambit.

This sudden transport thing just as we were discussing it seems like a move that was too convenient. If it turns out to be the truth then it would mean Rej is scum. So we get info from it.

Meanwhile, Midnight hasn't showed up at all today, hasn't had any new interactions.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
what question, sorry if i missed smthing lol.

what nonesensical excuse is that?

this is BARELY a 16 player game and we HAVE 2~3 HOSTS.
i've hosted 32+ player games alone that are more complex than this one..
this should be a piece of cake for them

as a town ur vote is ur power, i do not get why u withhold it like that instead of using it to obtain reactions at the very least

u reallly don't wanna get vote tracked at all don't u??
I will not change how I always play to please you.

What I was talking about was when I asked why you would assume I was 3rd and not mafia.

Which if I was 3rd like you are implying why would I care if I was vote tracked?

Why do people keep saying this diplomatic thing :gokulaugh:

I will actually answer the reserved thing after the game, I just don't want to keep going over the reasons I do the things I do as playstyle because it seems here since most of you do not know me I have to keep defending how I normally play.

What you guys call scummy, I see as things towns would do. It has brought the curiosity to me if scum win most games here.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
u cant be a parrot any more than that breh
What are you even talking about? Who am I parroting lmfao?

You're literally parroting my reads and accusing me of it lmfao.

You're free to vote me of course but I don't particularly care.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
This sudden transport thing just as we were discussing it seems like a move that was too convenient. If it turns out to be the truth then it would mean Rej is scum. So we get info from that.
The real Law could still counterclaim tomorrow. It's not too beneficial for Gambit to claim transporter. About the last part... well re read the thread, seek the truth and you shall find it... actually I expected you to had already found it for several reasons...

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I will actually answer the reserved thing after the game
So you admit to being somewhat reserved in this game, no?

It's the aura around your posts. Kinda playing it safe.

The real Law could still counterclaim tomorrow.
Could be. We'll see.

About the last part... well re read the thread, seek the truth and you shall find it... actually I expected you to had already found it for several reasons...
I have no idea what you are alluding to tbh.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Are you kidding me Usopp? It's legit in the post I quoted. I'll quote it again for you. Why is it so difficult for you to read it?

As you can see I had Gambit as neutral but was willing to vote for him as his flip would bring us info and be in town's interest. I didn't want to split votes on other players, whoever they were back then.

I hope it's clear now, because I don't like repeating myself at all, and this is the nth time you've asked me a question I've already answered.

As of now between the two, most likely Gambit.

This sudden transport thing just as we were discussing it seems like a move that was too convenient. If it turns out to be the truth then it would mean Rej is scum. So we get info from it.

Meanwhile, Midnight hasn't showed up at all today, hasn't had any new interactions.
lamp

u were questioning midnight's action for a much bigger part of day 1

but at the end ur vote is on gambit, the counter wagon to mid

well, where is ur vote today? i must be blind cuz I do see it

lets go [vote lynch gambit] @RayanOO @Yo Tan Wa

i need to see 7 votes on this ATLEAST

I will not change how I always play to please you.

What I was talking about was when I asked why you would assume I was 3rd and not mafia.

Which if I was 3rd like you are implying why would I care if I was vote tracked?

I will actually answer the reserved thing after the game, I just don't want to keep going over the reasons I do the things I do as playstyle because it seems here since most of you do not know me I have to keep defending how I normally play.

What you guys call scummy, I see as things towns would do. It has brought the curiosity to me if scum win most games here.
just put ur vote on gambit already plox :((

I dont see it**

this keybord lol

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
lamp

lets go [vote lynch gambit] @RayanOO @Yo Tan Wa

just put ur vote on gambit already plox :((
See I would do this but what if you are trying to trick me to end the phase early or something :kriwhat:

But I can at times be a risk taker...maybe before I go to sleep :myman:

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
i dont have anything that can end phase early, and there is no hammer votes this game so...

don't hurt to drop in ur vote fam

also who do u guys collectively read as the most town player here?

lind and marimo seem like good candidates, unless they r 400 IQ scum players and wp by them ofc

anyway who u guys read most as town rn, i wanna try smthing xd

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yes, I don't deny I'm playing reserved.
Then you shouldn't be perplexed that people find it weird tbh.

Ningen :pepeke:

I questioned Midnight about the thing with Nat only. I.e. why did he say typical Usopp or something like that.

Midnight had 1 vote by the time I voted. There was no counter wagon then. I just checked the vote tally.

Votes Tally

Gambit- > Zem> Midnight>Nat
Real God Usopp-> Light
LindlTaylor-> FinalBeta> Rej> unvote> Gambit >Unvote
Rej-> Lanji> Flower>Gambit
Zem-> Final Beta
Nat-> Midnight
FinalBeta-> Nat> Flower
Seraphoenix-> Zem
Flower-> Rej>Tris
Lanji-> Nat
Kiri-> Zem
Marimo-> Gambit
Light-> Gambit
Tris-> Flower
Midnight->Gambit
Jew-> Tris

Votes :-
Midnight- 1
Light - 1
Flower- 2
Final Beta- 1
Nat- 2
Zem- 2
Rej- 0
Gambit-3
Tris- 2
Pls point out if I missed any. Thanks

After my vote some people unvoted and then later while I was gone people made Midnight and Gambit equal.

I am not gonna vote now. Wanna see if someone will cc Gambit and what Midnight has to say. We have enough time.

Why are you so eager for everyone to vote now and to get at least 7 votes though?

Status
Not open for further replies.