News One Piece Volume 94 Coming in October

It is a overall new about One piece sales in general, but since the Volume 94 matter for One piece, i post it here right now:
@Emunopla post this on his twitter:

Seems like Kingdom has his third rang as usually, the manga is amazing as always.
But the most important thing, Kimetsu No Yaiba is right now very close to pass the One piece sales and take for decend time the first place. But even then, the current Volumen just come out of One piece and I think One piece will still reach 10mio sales. But this show that One piece get a another rivale after Naruto and AoT. Hope Kimetsu no Yaiba can make it up, a new rival for Oda would be at this point very good.

@dizzy2341 , @Shin'ya🎭
This is what happens when you give the manga to great animation studio to animate great visual...i mean imagine what could happen when one piece get ufotable treatment with seasonal pacing....but again op ridicules sales rise years ago also because of marineford arc and strong world which made by toei....in the end the only HYPE can get these weabos to buy the volume thus increase the sales...and dont forget digital copy sales also play the role in op manga sales drop...

1, Demon Slayer is close to One Piece in yearly sales, it’s still far behind in terms of sales per volume
OP vol94 first 3 days: 1,182,323
DS vol17 first 3 days: 368,502

2, Demon Slayer is only close to One Piece this year because of an increase in sales in ALL of its volumes due to its anime, while OP is competing against it with just its new volumes.

It’s possible that Demon Slayer might surpass One Piece in yearly sales. However, as much as I love Demon Slayer, you’re overestimating it to say it’s OP’s new rival. Still, I’m extremely excited to see Demon Slayer being as popular as it is now, even if it means I can’t get them because stores are running out of vol17....
DS won't beat OP especially last chapters that was making many websites trend and lore. Sales for OP gonna skyrocket again and probably even more once war get started in the end.

D

Deleted member 83

DS won't beat OP especially last chapters that was making many websites trend and lore. Sales for OP gonna skyrocket again and probably even more once war get started in the end.
I seriously don’t believe that vol 95 would be out before next year, so the possibility that OP might lose to DS still exists, though the latter is slowing down now that many stores are short on DS volumes

I seriously don’t believe that vol 95 would be out before next year, so the possibility that OP might lose to DS still exists, though the latter is slowing down now that many stores are short on DS volumes
It's possible. You never know. Oda can build the workload if he wants and we got 3 months, so 95 could come within that tine and with sales already, still too big of a gap especially OP is about to it especially on weekly sales which all add to the yearly sales in the end. If we add those then clearly DS isn't that close at all.

D

Deleted member 83

It's possible. You never know. Oda can build the workload if he wants and we got 3 months, so 95 could come within that tine and with sales already, still too big of a gap especially OP is about to it especially on weekly sales which all add to the yearly sales in the end. If we add those then clearly DS isn't that close at all.
It’s October, we only got 2 months, the earliest possible time we get volume 95 should be in January.

Either way it’s just a possibility, I don’t get why some people are so mad or nervous about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s October, we only got 2 months, the earliest possible time we get volume 95 should be in January.

Either way it’s just a possibility, I don’t get why some people are so mad or nervous about it.
Not mad or nervous, just not possible. It can be close, but still be something OP has that puts it over the edge still overall and we never know as next volume could come before the year end.

I cant wait to see salty tears and of fans when demon slayer manga sales dethroned op manga sales this year and become no 1 highest sales for this year....:milaugh::milaugh:

D

Deleted member 83

Not mad or nervous, just not possible. It can be close, but still be something OP has that puts it over the edge still overall and we never know as next volume could come before the year end.
Vol 95 coming out in 2019=> we never know, could happen

DS as the no1 selling manga in 2019=> just not possible

I don’t care who wins these things since they don’t really change anything but god damn lol

I

Inspector_Mu

:kayneshrug: Who cares about sales
Reborn
Prince of Tennis
Psycho Pass
Kami no Puzzle

Are all better anime than OP/KimiNoYaiba

Vol 95 coming out in 2019=> we never know, could happen

DS as the no1 selling manga in 2019=> just not possible

I don’t care who wins these things since they don’t really change anything but god damn lol
Get ya, but seeing it's weekly sales, don't know if next volume will hit in time or have enough in stock to help on DS while OP volumes can last a long while in it's sales for sometime.

D

Deleted member 83

@EtenBoby @Den_Den_Mushi could you please translates the Shanks part?
Lol sure, don’t get why you want it tho

Reader: I really want to see the anthropomorphized version of Gryphon, the sword that Shanks possesses. I think it would be a really cool person, what do you think?

Oda: You want to see Shanks’ sword “Gryphon” , right! I’m very good at anthropomorphism! So just leave it to me!! Here you go!!

Lol sure, don’t get why tho

Reader: I really want to see the anthropomorphized version of Gryphon, the sword that Shanks possesses. I think it would be a really cool person, what do you think?

Oda: You want to see Shanks’ sword “Gryphon” , right! I’m very good at anthropomorphism! So just leave it to me!! Here you go!!
Is that all? I thought that we're getting some juicy info :josad:

Anyway, thanks for the translation.

D

Deleted member 83

Differences between magazine chapters and volume chapters:
(text from ペコ , pics from TalkOP)
left side magazine version, right side volume version
P13 Queen’s shoulder(might be a printing issue)

P19 the kimono of the person in Ebisu Town

P22 tick marks on the scope

P26 onomatopoeia ググ were changed to handwritten font

P51 Hiyori’s kimono

P73 oretachi(we) were written differently 俺たち→おれ達

P173 Bege’s color tone

P185 white area around the onomatopoeia

P201 added shivering lines