News One Piece Volume 94 Coming in October

Yeah, saw this earlier on twitter. GOATmetsu hype is so real, and I love it! Might have to use a Sanemi avi. Not to mention, many bookstores have totally run out of Demon Slayer volumes so sales would be even higher.

How One Piss is still selling so much is beyond me though.

@playa4321 Just wait till the Lord and Saviour's movie comes out. THAT in 4k with a big screen is gonna see another fat surge in sales, guaranteed.
Outsped you with the Sanemi avy. And I had Inosuke before lmao
Post automatically merged:

Well yeah, that's all pretty obvious.

I guess people are just too invested in a 20+ year story to drop it all of a sudden, regardless of how bad it gets.
It's not bad

Differences between magazine chapters and volume chapters:
(text from ペコ , pics from TalkOP)
left side magazine version, right side volume version
P13 Queen’s shoulder(might be a printing issue)

P19 the kimono of the person in Ebisu Town

P22 tick marks on the scope

P26 onomatopoeia ググ were changed to handwritten font

P51 Hiyori’s kimono

P73 oretachi(we) were written differently 俺たち→おれ達

P173 Bege’s color tone

P185 white area around the onomatopoeia

P201 added shivering lines
No changes to Queen's cyborg arm turning into a full Bracchio leg? Interesting. I see two possibilities:

1) Beast forms changes you into the full animal regardless of the state of your body. For example, even if Shanks has one arm, eating a Zoan would give him a beast form with all limbs but his hybrid form combining his human and beast characteristics (like Kaku with a square nose) would end up with a missing arm as well.

2) Queen's arm is all surface aesthetics. He doesn't have a robotic arm at all, he's just wearing some sort of mechanical glove on top of his hand. Just like Jack's mammoth doesn't have his metallic jaw mask, Page One's full dino doesn't have gloves, Queen's beast doesn't have this feature. But it will most likely be there in the hybrid form.

No changes to Queen's cyborg arm turning into a full Bracchio leg? Interesting. I see two possibilities:

1) Beast forms changes you into the full animal regardless of the state of your body. For example, even if Shanks has one arm, eating a Zoan would give him a beast form with all limbs but his hybrid form combining his human and beast characteristics (like Kaku with a square nose) would end up with a missing arm as well.

2) Queen's arm is all surface aesthetics. He doesn't have a robotic arm at all, he's just wearing some sort of mechanical glove on top of his hand. Just like Jack's mammoth doesn't have his metallic jaw mask, Page One's full dino doesn't have gloves, Queen's beast doesn't have this feature. But it will most likely be there in the hybrid form.
You can see Queen in his Zoan form with his robotic arm. I think it was just 1 Panel where it wasn't drawn.