Shanks is a failure

• Yeah

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
● I wanted to ask this Question to our members because there is a lot of arguments used to say that Shanks is a loser / failure .
☆ They said that :
▪he failed in swordmanship because he didn't make a black blade while he has a rival like mihawk who forged it .
▪He Failed in piracy because he didn't reach to Raftel .
▪His greatest Failure is when He Failed in MF to protect Ace who is his Captain's Son .
▪Shanks has fought in countless wars, resisted countless injuries, and there are no rumors of him being superior to KAIDO and Mihawk.
▪People don't even think of SHANKS as the best, not even as the strongest in the world.
▪His CoC is hyped with Old Ray and matched Old sick WB with life support .
▪He let those bandits kidnapp luffy while he didn't use CoC in that moment he failed again in that .
▪He called a snitch or something like that because he went to the WG that killed his captain while no Other Great pirates did that even Luffy who took him as his Idol .
The guy is too much of a failure.

What do you think about ?

Last edited:
K

Kaido D. Stronger

That's exactly it, he is not considered the best in fencing, he is not the pirate king, he fought countless wars, he resisted countless injuries and he was not recognized as the best of the verse as kaido and mihawk by the people, there is not even rumors about him being the strongest in the world like Kaido, nobody says: Shanks the strongest in the world. Failed to be a pirate, the guy negotiates with the world government, look at this shit. He couldn't stop BB even though he knew the threat he caused to his EYE, and knowing his power better than anyone else, let BB grow and become a YONKOU, the same BB will kill him.
The guy couldn't save himself. HAHAHAHA. He dug his own pit.

S

SinOfGreed

I don't think he's a failure. You don't have to be the very best at something in order not to be a failure.

Saving Ace was not his responsibility, and he did stop the war and prevent many more unnecessary casualties.

Shanks losing an arm doesn't mean much to me since he saved Luffy's life, and even says he bet it on a new age.

Shanks didn't go to Raftel bc he wanted to stay with Buggy who became sick. WB knew about the treasure and had no interest in it. What if Shanks is the same? We don't know. Regardless I don't think you need to go to Raftel to not be considered a failure of a pirate.

As for CoC, I don't see how it being hyped along Old Ray's dehypes him. He was the Dark King after all.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

I don't think he's a failure. You don't have to be the very best at something in order not to be a failure.

Saving Ace was not his responsibility, and he did stop the war and prevent many more unnecessary casualties.

Shanks losing an arm doesn't mean much to me since he saved Luffy's life, and even says he bet it on a new age.

Shanks didn't go to Raftel bc he wanted to stay with Buggy who became sick. WB knew about the treasure and had no interest in it. What if Shanks is the same? We don't know. Regardless I don't think you need to go to Raftel to not be considered a failure of a pirate.

As for CoC, I don't see how it being hyped along Old Ray's dehypes him. He was the Dark King after all.
Worse, it doesn't have to be better, just to flatter the government ...
Make BB free ... And wait luffy to grow up to be able to do what he didn't do.
The only thing he did successfully was to assemble a decent crew in order not to get beaten up by the big ones.
Post automatically merged:

Novel ACE says that SHANKS is the hardest to find, it is in hiding that you stay alive, good tactics.:milaugh::milaugh:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
@Red Admiral and @Seraphoenix when they see this thread

For my opinion, NO.:kayneshrug:Shanks ain't a failure, this man clashed equally with Whitebeard himself, a rival of the World's Strongest Swordsman, blocked Akainu's attack, stop Kaido and end the war, Roger the Pirate King passes his hat down to Shanks which indicates that he is the successor of Roger.:endthis:

Worse, it doesn't have to be better, just to flatter the government ...
Make BB free ... And wait luffy to grow up to be able to do what he didn't do.
The only thing he did successfully was to assemble a decent crew in order not to get beaten up by the big ones.
Post automatically merged:

Novel ACE says that SHANKS is the hardest to find, it is in hiding that you stay alive, good tactics.:milaugh::milaugh:
He successfully stop kaido and akainu so that make up for his failure lol

● I wanted to ask this Question to our members because there is a lot of arguments used to say that Shanks is a loser / failure .
☆ They said that :
▪he failed in swordmanship because he didn't make a black blade while he has a rival like mihawk who forged it .
▪He Failed in piracy because he didn't reach to Raftel .
▪His greatest Failure is when He Failed in MF to protect Ace who is his Captain's Son .
▪Shanks has fought in countless wars, resisted countless injuries, and there are no rumors of him being superior to KAIDO and Mihawk.
▪People don't even think of SHANKS as the best, not even as the strongest in the world.
▪His CoC is hyped with Old Ray and matched Old sick WB with life support .
▪He let those bandits kidnapp luffy while he didn't use CoC in that moment he failed again in that .
▪He called a snitch or something like that because he went to the WG that killed his captain while no Other Great pirates did that even Luffy who took him as his Idol .
The guy is too much of a failure.

What do you think about ?
Don't forget chapter 1.

He got humiliated by higuma.. an 8 million beli fodder..
and rather than help him, his own crew laughed at him..

Like, imagine if that was Akainu, or Kaido..
what a disgrace.

:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.