Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gambit [Law] has been lynched!!
You are Law, the captain of Heart Pirates and Surgeon of Death.

You are currently working solo for your own motives in Punk Hazard. You had previously allied yourself to Caesar and also can't completly trust the SHs.
Your initial plan here was to use SHs and Chaos to survive and destory Doffy plans of Smile factory.

Active Ability -
[Ultimate Df]
Your Df is the Ope Ope no mi, the Ultimate Df. It allows you to perform one of these abilities at Night.

[Shambles] You can swap two players at Night. (2 shots)

[Amputate] You can Amputate players during the Night. They will be role crushed for 2 cycles.

[Personality Transplant Surgery] With this ability you can swap personalities of two players for short duration. A personality now in B body will give B targets unaware of swap. And B personality will give A targets to Hosts.
In brief we will consider their targets switched. (1 shot)

[Heart Swap] You can swap heart of two players (1 shot).
If you swap hearts the lifes of you two will be interlinked for 1 complete cycle and killing/lynching one might get another killed or vice versa.

Conditional Active
[Radio Knife]
If you are town read by 3 or more players during the day phase, you will be able to perform Radio Knife. This will leave the players permanently amputated, as such they won't be able to continue with the game, and will be eliminated. (2 shots)

[Gamma Knife] If you are voted by two players during the Day phase, you will be able to perform Gamma Knife. This counts as Super Kill and is immune to role Blocks. (1 shot)

Passive-
[Invisible Operating Room]:- This is your Ultimate Card. You keep a room big enough to not seen by anyone to survive one Kill during the Game(night).

[Doctor] - Being an outstanding doctor, you won't be affected by Poison or poisonous attacks.

[Ultimate Deceiver] You also will appear Townie to Investigators due to alliance with the SHs.

Wincon:- You must eliminate everyone.
It is now Night 2.
You have 23 Hours to submit your actions

@Real Go D. Usopp has died
You are Usopp, Sniper King of SHs.
Active Abilities
[Truth n Lies]
You can send one whisper each during day and Night phases. Must tell lies and truth alternatively in each whisper.

[Pop Green] - You need one night time to grow 1 Pop Green seed. Using Pop Green seeds you can occupy/Role Block a player at Night.

[Brave Warrior- Kuro Kabuto Chomping Grass] You are brave warrior of the Sea, so you must overcome your fear of Lynching. If you can convince Town to lynch a scum, you Kabuto will be upgraded to powerful and larger form. With this advanced Kabuto you will be able to shoot at player even during the day.
But You must be among the first two persons to vote for the player, for it to work. The targeted player will suffer from PTSD and will forgot all his passive and active abilities for 2 Cycles.

Passive -
[Biggest Liar] You will Appear Scummy to Investigators due to your Lies.

Wincon - Must eliminate all threats to Town
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE has died
You are Franky
[Cyborg Body] You have replaced most of your body parts with Machines, and which allows you to stand protect your Nakamas from Kills.

[Engineering Expertise] You can create a Bullet Proof vest for another Player. It will take 2 Night time to create one vest.

[General Franky] General Franky Armor is impenetrable, hence you can choose to protect your friends from all Kills. (1 shot).

[Franky Nipples Light]- These lights are not completely useless. You can use Franky Nipple Lights to distract/ avoid Role Blocks on you. Can be used along with Cyborg Franky and General Franky( 1 shot)

Conditional Active
[Franky Radical Beam]
If you lynch 3 townies, you will be frustrated and would be wiling to bet it all on one attack. As such, you will use all your Cola to knock out a player for 1 cycle. This counts as Role Crush. (1 shot)
After you ran out of Cola, you can only use Cyborg Body Protect ability.

Wincon- Must eliminate all threats to Town.
Someone attempted to kill ??? but failed

It is now Day 3
You guys have 24 hours to discuss.​

Zemmi

GodMommie
Still 3 kills in the game? One has to be a victim kill.

I won't be around for a bit because I think Karma is after me, it's storming I am in town with a flat tire waiting for my brother to come help me.

No one claim yet until everyone has posted or at least almost everyone has unless it's dire information.

Vote Lynch Flower

Town better follow me on this one. It's at your detriment differently.

For now what I will tell you is that on a better thought Flower's claim was not that unbeneficial to her at all. In fact, she could easily label her scummates as Town with it, and claiming that her action did not work the first time was overall too easy, as well.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Vote Lynch Flower

Town better follow me on this one. It's at your detriment differently.

For now what I will tell you is that on a better thought Flower's claim was not that unbeneficial to her at all. In fact, she could easily label her scummates as Town with it, and claiming that her action did not work the first time was overall too easy, as well.
I actually agree with she is by no means confirmed. Scum takes out other scum all the time.

Very well then.

I have an ability that allows me to unleash my fury on a target if a nakama gets killed during the night. I targetted Flower and she is not dead, so I think that's the failed action here.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Very well then.

I have an ability that allows me to unleash my fury on a target if a nakama gets killed during the night. I targetted Flower and she is not dead, so I think that's the failed action here.
No one told you to claim......why

People there really are ways to read in between the lines without getting claims.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I don't want to risk a mislynch since I have a clear cut result and I saw Midnight and myself being put into the middle.
I very very doubt midnight is town, I do not know any town that plays that way.
Post automatically merged:

In fact even as scum he would be a buss worthy candidate.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It is incredibly poor gamesmanship to claim without the go ahead, but that doesn’t change anything for me. Final is definitely scum, and possibly a powerful one.

Status
Not open for further replies.