Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You guys are not allowed to hint your Night action result without Claiming!! It is against the spirit of the Game!
Reserve a slot if you have Night Result. Even implying your voting is based on Night info is not playing the game how it was intended to be.
Only 1 more Claim/Hint this Day phase.
How does it help to reserve a spot when half the players claim without getting the consent from everyone else? Either we all play in good faith, or none of us do.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Y’all can lynch Midnight today, I’m in full support of that. If not, it HAS to be Final...his actions all game have garnered him well-deserved scrutiny, and I can’t say the other part because of our host’s recent comments, but I’m basing this on more than reads.

Y’all can lynch Midnight today, I’m in full support of that. If not, it HAS to be Final...his actions all game have garnered him well-deserved scrutiny, and I can’t say the other part because of our host’s recent comments, but I’m basing this on more than reads.
We can lynch them in whatever order. I think they're both buddies anyway.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
We can lynch them in whatever order. I think they're both buddies anyway.
Agreed on both counts, they’re equally suspicious by this point. Kinda curious about Rej jumping in, though...he wasn’t exactly cleared by Gambit flipping indie, he could still be on their team as well based on what the latter said yesterday. I would have to ISO him to be more certain, though.

Why am I even bothering with this game
"nat became obsessed with one thing he said therefore he must be mafia"

You all nearly got me modkilled with your obsession with me, none of you even bothered to check my timezone to realise that I was asleep and I woke up to 6 users demanding I claim

Agreed on both counts, they’re equally suspicious by this point. Kinda curious about Rej jumping in, though...he wasn’t exactly cleared by Gambit flipping indie, he could still be on their team as well based on what the latter said yesterday. I would have to ISO him to be more certain, though.
I feel better about Rej now tbh. Although I wonder how he knew he wasn't transported with Gambit? But aside from that he's feeling more Townie to me now.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am assuming that Flowa's situation is like JDB's, i.e. not based on reads. Flowa don't answer this please. I am thinking out loud.

Now it would be a matter of lynch priority. In saying that I mean we should lynch a more powerful scum. Between the two of them, who strikes as more powerful?

Beta heavily hinted at stopping the lynch, and JDB seems to have something that would doom Beta. Is he the more powerful one?

Instead of saying things like this, how about you try to be more productive.

Who do you think are scum, why do you think they are? Why do you think people are accusing you, how can you defend yourself from that?
Post automatically merged:

I feel avoidance from @Flower :kriwhat: I don't like it
Just vote for Midnight smh.

Zemmi

GodMommie
And that's a sign I'm Town.
Haha I can't argue usually we are after each other when we are town but still.

Don't get me wrong I fully believe Midnight is scum, no town would play that way imo, but that still doesn't exclude you because I know you would totally go after another scum if you found one for town cred and you would also buss a team mate like midnight.

Haha I can't argue usually we are after each other when we are town but still.

Don't get me wrong I fully believe Midnight is scum, no town would play that way imo, but that still doesn't exclude you because I know you would totally go after another scum if you found one for town cred and you would also buss a team mate like midnight.
#Zem'sParanoia .

Status
Not open for further replies.