Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish this guy was as credible as during the days when we got 956/957 last year for me to get hyped.
In my mind I want he beeing right this time as he was like for chapter 956/957....
I know YP since OJ and he always(of 100% he post at least 90% right) was right back then and save our spoiler days in the past.
Kinda can see he knowing the chapter and beeing hyped right now, since he don´t post any tease for the last months....

In my mind I want he beeing right this time as he was like for chapter 956/957....
I know YP since OJ and he always(of 100% he post at least 90% right) was right back then and save our spoiler days in the past.
Kinda can see he knowing the chapter and being hyped right now, since he don´t post any tease for the last months....
I hope you're right, but he tweeted as if it was just his wishful thinking,whereas previously he used to tweet indirect hints, so we'll see. I personally have a hard time seeing us going to that level of hype when we're transitioning to a seemingly tame flashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.