What Are You Currently Playing?

Star Wars: Squadrons

I honestly love the combat style of this game as well as its spectacular graphics. Also the Civil War plot is pretty enthusing too.
I have that on ps4 (due to psvr).

VR is amazing on that game, what hardware you on? I have a gaming pc but don't have a pcvr headset yet, and wouldn't have bought it going in without vr (I've yet to play it outside of vr)

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I have that on ps4 (due to psvr).

VR is amazing on that game, what hardware you on? I have a gaming pc but don't have a pcvr headset yet, and wouldn't have bought it going in without vr (I've yet to play it outside of vr)
I actually tried both versions. I'm a Virtual Reality addict overall. It looks like the future is now and I expect future games to feature a VR optional version more and more often.

I actually tried both versions. I'm a Virtual Reality addict overall. It looks like the future is now and I expect future games to feature a VR optional version more and more often.
If you play this game on ps4/psvr, my username is the same here and there, would be nice to have some more people to play squadrons with, I haven't seen the new map and stuff yet cuz it's been a few weeks. WE could technically play together even if you play from pc but ye, I have the ps4 version for this for the vr headset i have.

I voice chat, which is probably a benefit, considering it helps and most people are boring and quiet.

I'm in my 20's so if you're like 15, never-mind though. But if you're at least 17-18, on up to your death of natural causes ages, we're fine, just don't die on me during a match.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I'm in my 20's so if you're like 15, never-mind though. But if you're at least 17-18, on up to your death of natural causes ages, we're fine, just don't die on me during a match.
I'm 26 here lol. But regardless I don't see how age can relate unless there's age restriction present in a game.

Ah I see, well yeah. I totally agree.
Well if you want to play squadrons, add me, though I think I'm about to start shadowrun hong kong, so not today.

But if you're a vr user (on psvr), vibe with me on arizona sunshine, farpoint, firewall: zero hour, sprint vecotr, and countless other games, vr >>>>>>>> life

About to start (well I made the character and read like 10 minutes of dialogue) Shadowrun: Hong Kong, I stopped for a bit but I want to beat this and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided by february so I can play cyberpunk 2077 then, cuz I don't want that game (when it's properly fixed for bugs/glitches/performance issues) to ruin these other cyberpunk genre'd experiences.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Don't get me wrong, I think J&R is ageless, I love Crash Bandicoot and some of the first J&R's I played with a friend were Shrek 2 and Bionicles.. :catsure:
Yeah I was just saying :) and I'm glad of it, I'm a super fan of Crash Bandicoot's franchise since about 2 decades lol... not sure how many Crash games I didn't play, possibly close to 0.