What Are You Currently Playing?

Nice one! So you're familiar with Crash Bash? xD
Also, what's your opinion on Crash Twinsanity?
Yeah of course!

Crash Bash was an amazing piece, I remember it was even funnier to play multiplayer mode instead of singular player mode... and I remember I finished it several times and got to 200% of something completition wise.

Twin Sanity was pretty cool and emotional, there was a bug the story would go back every now and then lol but I also managed to complete it.

It has been a long time since I completed these two.

Yeah of course!

Crash Bash was an amazing piece, I remember it was even funnier to play multiplayer mode instead of singular player mode... and I remember I finished it several times and got to 200% of something completition wise.

Twin Sanity was pretty cool and emotional, there was a bug the story would go back every now and then lol but I also managed to complete it.

It has been a long time since I completed these two.
Great, because to me Twinsanity has to be one of THE best Crash games ever, even compared to the original trilogy. I think it did a great job of translating the gameplay to open spaces, the humor was amazing - loved the levels where you had to control Crash & Cortex fighting like a ball, or snowboarding on Cortex.. xD
But especially, the soundtrack stuck with me, still making me nostalgic when I hear it to this day, reminding me of good old days!

And yeah, also used to play Crash Bash MP with friends. My favourite were the tank levels, and I I hated the ones with the iron balls..

I took a break from shadowrun dragonfall and yesterday and today I've been playing anime gacha games (I'm f2p), and no, not the one piece one, that one is kind of rubbish. But yeah, got surprised by like 5 events despite only playing 2.

I don't own a PS5 yet but I'm looking forward several series yes ~
I was saying something else with that first line but forgot to finish it cuz I got distracted by your post.

"Going into the last level of the base game of Shadowrun: Hong Kong"

Also I was talking about Persona 5, not PS5. I don't have a ps5 yet, and I'm not even going to keep trying till february to get one cuz it's just unneeded hassle to find one.

But yeah, i was mainly drawing attention to the fact that you're praising a game like the avengers to high heaven after you came off goat games like persona 4 and 5. Avengers is kind of one of the worst games of the year tbh.