Versus Battle (Death Battle) Sanji Vs Rock Lee Discussion, Possible Concerns, and overall thoughts.

Using the Death Battle Rules and Research Who do you think will Win

• Sanji

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Rock Lee

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
The fact that they didnt use HM, called Oven a Yonko commander and used Luffy and Zoro's (movie feats) to scale him......

Tf are they on.

But they made Sanji beat 8 gates......so I guess its cool:catpole:. But these dudes havent ever watched OP lol.
Yeah, Death Battle are usually pretty terrible when it comes to handling any characters from manga or anime.

Notable examples include when they had Toph Beifong from Avatar beat Gaara from Naruto and when they were talking about Android 18 from Dragon Ball. They gave 18 an ability she did not canonically have (energy absorption) and massively downplayed her capabilities by saying shit like "She can blow up whole buildings", which is not technically incorrect but it is massively downplaying the fact that she can casually obliterate entire planets.

I never followed one of these closely, had no idea they were THIS bad.

Let's overlook their best feats and go with the absolute lower end shit they can do lmfao.
Well, they have a habit of downplaying one character in the pre-battle character discussions because they don't want to put all the cards on the table and allow the smarter audience members to figure things out for themselves. After the battle they then reveal the feats that would have told the audience who was going to win.

They did not use to be like this (or at least I think they used to be better but that could be nostalgia talking) but they have gotten worse over the years. Their videos were better when they focused on western media characters and only had 10 minute long videos. Now they have videos as long as anime episodes focusing on anime/manga characters that they clearly do not know shit about.

Then they also have spite matchups like Vegeta vs Shadow the Hedgehog and Venom (Marvel) vs Bane (DC). :rolaugh: