Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Moms comment about Robin is fucking ominous. There are hints in this story about Robin going missing or leaving the crew again (against her will). Back in Zou, Inu told her that people will come after her because how close they are to One Piece. Come this chapter Big Mom is now interested in her. She's still missing her "6th person" chapter number, like Chopper.

Frankly, im even concerned that this might carry over beyond Wano at this point, at least with Big Mom and Rocks. Maybe Kaido goes down, for sure, it should happen, but what if Big Mom doesn't and they take Robin?

Bogard

You can't win
Oh so the Ace flashback was this chapter after all :ace:

Guess Kaido was conveniently not there to incure Ace's wrath :few:

But he became friends with Yamato at that point, also talking about Luffy, like i thought

And Tama finally know that Luffy is Ace's brother :catcry:

And as expected King/Queen would try to stop Marco. King+Queen vs Marco+Zoro should be interesting :optimistic:

Didn't know Big Mom knew about Robin though. I guess it's to make the battle for the poneglyphs ancient reading more exciting. Like hinted on Zou, in this battle yonko might try to capture her, which we're looking at right now. Very interested in the way it'd go

Tbh, I never expected that Kaido has a DF like that in the recent chapters. I either thought he's a real dragon who ate the Oni fruit, an Oni who ate the dragon fruit or a real Dragon with shapeshifting abilities to shapeshift into a human but Kaido having the mythical fish fruit which allows him to transform into any kind of species - that interesting stuff was really unpredictable.

Just how OP is Kaido's DF???

Status
Not open for further replies.