Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

So wait..Ace knew about Oden, and Ace was a Whitebeard Pirate, but Whitebeard still did not know about Kaido or what he did to Oden? Huh?

Oda really is destroying his own world building credibility left and right man.
Yamato even explained to Ace that she wanna be like Oden

So the theory and excuses that " Ace believed he met Oden and told WB that he was fine" is officially dead

Oda needs a better explanation to give.

I think kaido could have dragon DF toremember the saying, when the carp climbs the waterfall it will turn to Dragon. But it still doesn't explain why he is called a thing and not refered to as a normal being. Being a different species is not uncommon.

Prediction

- First half of the chapter is Yamato reminiscing/flashback of Ace and how they met.
- Yamato was the one who fought Ace when he first attacked Onigashima.
- Since Ace became friends with Yamato, he decided against going to try and kill Kaido and left.
- Present day, Marco flies up Zoro, Brook and Robin,
- They notice Sanji running, and see that he needs help
- Brook and Robin get dropped to one of the higher floors, while Marco and Zoro continue upwards.
- King arrives and starts firing flame attacks at them.
- Marco and Zoro do a combo attack on King, which leaves an opening for them to get to the roof.
- Chapter ends with Big Mom and Kaido talking, reminiscing about Rocks.
My prediction wasn't too far off, what do you reckon?

He didnt kidnap people ...it was orochi who was giving them to kaido as gifts

Kaido hasn't kidnapped anyone. You guys still on this stuff
Fine, that doesn't deviate from the point in question, children and people were being SUPPLIED to him, that's even more sinister than being kidnapped. I could care less if the semantics don't cater to your Yonko agenda or anything

Also, there were no SMILE fruits to experiment on anyone 25 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.