Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
my PoE is still: Zara, Salah, Juliet
Zara had the worst entrance this DP I have ever seen, it felt like playing with a scum together

Salah is biased this DP and it doesn't look townish to me, town Salah is a man of many options

Juliet is weak this game and it doesn't warrant a townread also she is strangely PoEd by Salah and it looks like a mindgame to me
Post automatically merged:

oh someone else thinks salah is lying? Wanna counter him?
sorry but I present myself to the wolves because I am sure the wolves will vote me now and there is people that easily would vote me back when I am voted and throw suspicions

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Salah's claim added nothing to progress of town, mark my words, it's just a weak claim and I hope people realize it throughout this DP

but it can only start if Salah (town) sees this himself and this wont happen because Salah (town) doesn't exist in this DP

I recently woke up and I saw a majority of players had Zem as scum on day 3. I can claim if no one took the claim spot and right now I'll read up today's phase.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sorry, had online classes and I finished going through the pages now. I see both claims have been made. Obviously I can't corroborate either now but you will see from my sus list.

And that's
Zem/Juliet
Rej
Kiri/Zara

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej so you think Salah is lying about the Tracking?
most likely because he did it for ego reasons, he thinks his PoE is right because his agenda is hunting down his "PoE" and it looks more like scum trying to set up a mislynch between a pool of PoE people where half of them could be town

also he talked something about 3 wolves and he isn't thinking through which looks like exaggerated pulls of wrong information in order to be the exact opposite of a TMI orientated playstyle
Post automatically merged:

I recently woke up and I saw a majority of players had Zem as scum on day 3. I can claim if no one took the claim spot and right now I'll read up today's phase.
you are PoEd people want more from you

also Salah took the final claim, a second tracker, please your thoughts to the Salah claim, because I think its weak and I explained it above

Status
Not open for further replies.