Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than Rocks flashback I would rather have chapter 1000 revealing what actually happened to Vivi, Hancock and Sabo, especially Vivi.

At the end of the day Rocks is nothing more than, at worst a deceased strong character (so Roger 2.0 or Oden 2.0) but whose bounty already surpassed by Primebeard and Roger, and at best, retired top tier who is not at his prime anymore (Rayleigh 2.0).

Vivi is more important than Rocks. Readers also have known Vivi far far longer than the whole Rocks and his crew.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

The big question is who can beat Kaido in the water?

Being WSC is an interesting narrative and a unique achievement.
If the opponent is better fighting on land, he can fight him, if he is better flying he can fight in the air, and if he is a merman who can fight in the water with 100% of his strength he can face kaido in the water , for those who do not fly and have DF, fighting on a ship can be fatal against Kaido. Kaido levitates the enemy ship and turns it upside down, and prime wb drowns. Kaido did the greatest feat of the work, 1v9 casually without DF, fighting on the ground (on land). Without depending on your DF. Just brute force + swing.

I'm sorry. But Oda seems to say they are.
Do you not know why The dinosaur fruits are called dragon? You can just ask if you don't know. There's no shame in simply asking

Because your statement is factually wrong. The punk hazard dragon exists. The straw hats look at it and immediately, "that a dragon"

The straw hats also go to little garden and look at drake and say "that's a dinosaur"

So... Obviously Oda knows the difference.

Just ask someone why the fruits are called that instead of presuming what Oda knows

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The big question is who can beat Kaido in the water?

Being WSC is an interesting narrative and a unique achievement.
If the opponent is better fighting on land, he can fight him, if he is better flying he can fight in the air, and if he is a merman who can fight in the water with 100% of his strength he can face kaido in the water , for those who do not fly and have DF, fighting on a ship can be fatal against Kaido. Kaido levitates the enemy ship and turns it upside down, and prime wb drowns.
Aokiji

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Do you not know why The dinosaursame are called dragon? You can just ask if you don't know. There's no shame in simply asking

Because your statement is factually wrong. The punk hazard dragon exists. The straw hats look at it and immediately, "that a dragon"

The straw hats also go to little garden and look at drake and say "that's a dinosaur"

So... Obviously Oda knows the difference.

Just ask someone why the fruits are called that instead of presuming what Oda knows
According to Oda, Dinosaurs fit as ancient dragons and the Punk Hazard Dragons are artificial. Maybe there were once actual dragons, but I believe they're extinct (I think Zoro even had a line about this in TB). And it seems like actual dragons will be Western Dragons.

Which, Kaido is not.

Because Kaido is a dragon mimic aka a giant koi fish.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Defeat him? We don't know the aquatic powers of kaido, but he must at least be able to break the ice that even jozu does.
Although Kaido chooses to fight on land with aokiji, it is the best choice, aokiji is not a creature that can breathe in the water.

If anything the whole "Kaido's DF is Magicarp" not dragon kinda dehypes him.

Because if that is true, we all know that Gyarados is evolved version of Magicarp, Gyarados >> Magicarp.
But thing is, Oden already wounded him badly in his Gyarados form. Different story if 20 years ago Kaido who faced Oden was still in his Magicarp version.
That would hype current, evolved Kaido by a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.