Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinosaurs fit as ancient dragons and the Punk Hazard Dragons are
Nope. No one in the story has ever said this.

You are making it up.

Dinosaurs exist already. As in little garden is a place that exists and everyone knows it exists. In fact there's a book about it. Do you know that? One piece has three or so confirmed books in the universe. One is The devil fruit encyclopedia. The other one is no land the liar. The last one is, a book about little garden. Everyone in the world knows dinosaurs exist.

Yet Vegapunk is asked to make dragons. Theres an explicit in universe difference

Why don't you just ask? Just ask someone why the fruits are called dragon. We'll tell you

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If anything the whole "Kaido's DF is Magicarp" not dragon kinda dehypes him.

Because if that is true, we all know that Gyarados is evolved version of Magicarp, Gyarados >> Magicarp.
But thing is, Oden already wounded him badly in his Gyarados form. Different story if 20 years ago Kaido who faced Oden was still in his Magicarp version.
That would hype current, evolved Kaido by a lot.
It's very interesting for me. I like it a lot more than Kaido just being a dragon.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nope. No one in the story has ever said this.

You are making it up.

Dinosaurs exist already. As in little garden is a place that exists and everyone knows it exists. In fact there's a book about it. Do you know that? One piece has three or so confirmed books in the universe. One is The devil fruit encyclopedia. The other one is no land the liar. The last one is, a book about little garden. Everyone in the world knows dinosaurs exist.

Yet Vegapunk is asked to make dragons. Theres an explicit in universe difference

Why don't you just ask? Just ask someone why the fruits are called dragon. We'll tell you
I'm sorry that this development threatens (debunks) Zoro cutting Kaido. It must be crushing to know this. But, Oda saw fit to put Dinosaurs as ancient dragons. If Kaido were a dragon, he would be a mythical dragon in the same overall category/group. The fact he isn't is telling.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Whitebeard can make tsunamis. Gg Kaido inside the water.

Kizaru and Akainu can rain the ocean with his beam / Ryusei Kazan. Gg Kaido inside the water.

Aokiji can freeze the ocean instantly. Gg Kaido and his frozen self will make his durability useless.
TSUNAMIS against those who breathe at sea? It is not effective, after all it is just water.
Kizaru can use ranged attacks more, how will he incorporate Ryou to penetrate him?
The same for akainu ... In the end it will just be lasers, and a thermal font?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The only good thing about this is confirmation that Yamato isn't a fucking dragon
Them being natural dragons was so dumb @HA001 no offense, no knocking on you. I just really didn't like that or the poneglyph theory from way back in the day.
Post automatically merged:

Aokiji is weaker than kaido.
Okay you're trolling.

I'm sorry that this development threatens (debunks) Zoro cutting Kaido. It must be crushing to know this. But, Oda saw fit to put Dinosaurs as ancient dragons. If Kaido were a dragon, he would be a mythical dragon in the same overall category/group. The fact he isn't is telling.
So you don't care that you're wrong. You literally cant even bring yourself to ask.

Geez.

And of course Zoro is gonna cut Kaido. He has Oden's sword. What exactly is supposed to stop this from happening? Hehehe

TSUNAMIS against those who breathe at sea? It is not effective, after all it is just water.
Kizaru can use ranged attacks more, how will he incorporate Ryou to penetrate him?
The same for akainu ... In the end it will just be lasers, and a thermal font?
Tsunami will have a huge impact below the water. Kaido will be crushed by the water pressure caused by tsunami.

Even if Akainu's magma is dodged by Kaido below the water, it will heat the water. Kaido will be boiled. While if Kaido decides to use Borobreath, Akainu can just dodge it and the impact will not affect him.

And Aokiji just can spam freezing him. Doffy already panted against once freezing. Even if Kaido can break free 3 or so times from freezing, if Aokiji spams it non stop then GG Kaido.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Tsunami will have a huge impact below the water. Kaido will be crushed by the water pressure caused by tsunami.

Even if Akainu's magma is dodged by Kaido below the water, it will heat the water. Kaido will be boiled. While if Kaido decides to use Borobreath, Akainu can just dodge it and the impact will not affect him.

And Aokiji just can spam freezing him. Doffy already panted against once freezing. Even if Kaido can break free 3 or so times from freezing, if Aokiji spams it non stop then GG Kaido.
Doflamingo a normal person, if boiling kaido killed him he would already be dead ...
Is it serious that water pressure kills Kaido?
Holy shit, the sea creatures are at the bottom of the sea, where pressure can burst all their organs. (In greater depths.)
They are able to resist as many TSUNAMI as they want.
Aokiji froze WB who was stabbed in the middle of the chest and felt nothing after leaving ...
Kaido> anyone in resistance.
Boiling water will kill kaido, yes it will, believe me.
100º C
will kill kaido yes pow, hahaha !!!
Seriously, +700 degrees wasn't even killing ODEN, let alone 100 degrees, I shower at 100 degrees.
Try to imagine kaido at 100 degrees. Ice can be easily dealt with lightning.
Which is hotter than magma, it can fry.
If lightning doesn't fry kaido when he uses it, why will magma and ice have an effect on him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.