Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't get all the constant bitching about "waahh Ace's flashback waaahh"

It was literally mentioned that Ace has been to Wano once. It's already expected the flashback is coming sooner or later, the question is only when and what did he do in Wano that time.

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt

It was literally mentioned that Ace has been to Wano once. It's already expected the flashback is coming sooner or later, the question is only when and what did he do in Wano that time.
Right, I’m perfectly fine with a Ace flashback. What I DONT want, is for Oda to ruin Aces character and how he was written(which I’m 100% sure he will if this flashback happens or goes too long)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Right, I’m perfectly fine with a Ace flashback. What I DONT want, is for Oda to ruin Aces character and how he was written(which I’m 100% sure he will if this flashback happens or goes too long)
Ace's flashback lasts a few panels. Have you read the spoilers? I doubt Oda will expand on this more.

It's very interesting for me. I like it a lot more than Kaido just being a dragon.
Yeah I'm glad oda found a direction that surprises anyone who's honest about their expectations

Having a DF that's both broken in application (swimming) and totally stupid to the point of being obscured is something I expected of Roger

Cus it coulda been done earlier in act 1 not not near 1000

Dude so im wondering (and this has probably been posted already, too lazy to read all 120 pages of this nonsense) but could it be that his fruit doesn't simply allow him to turn into a whole bunch of things, but allows him to exchange with someone else, granting them his power for a while in exchange for their power? Cuz yamato with the teeth kinda looked like a pirhana, and it would explain why he would want to have a whole shite load of zoans around

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
So Ace's journey in Wano:
Meets Tama and fake promise to return one day.
Meets Yamato and can't help her cuz no Haki :D
Destroys a part of a stone statue.
Back to sailing.
Pogg:rolaugh:
lmao ace is so stupid if he had adv coa he could have freed yamato so long ago. So much for pirate king genetics.

i bet he broke the statue and went back to white beard and said he punched kaido

Dude so im wondering (and this has probably been posted already, too lazy to read all 120 pages of this nonsense) but could it be that his fruit doesn't simply allow him to turn into a whole bunch of things, but allows him to exchange with someone else, granting them his power for a while in exchange for their power? Cuz yamato with the teeth kinda looked like a pirhana, and it would explain why he would want to have a whole shite load of zoans around
I highly doubt his fruit even allows him to "turn into a whole bunch of things", only a dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.