Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Okay I cant claim, it seems I will be punished and I want to play the weeb game.

So bye noobs. If you get stuck next DP, read my posts back. I 100%ly solved the game. And if I get janitored then @Yo Tan Wa and @RayanOO and @AL sama will be banned from my future games lmao.
Post automatically merged:

If you're Town, I don't think you should do that because we need the numbers.
I thought I am scum so how can I be "if-town"???

Okay I cant claim, it seems I will be punished and I want to play the weeb game.

So bye noobs. If you get stuck next DP, read my posts back. I 100%ly solved the game. And if I get janitored then @Yo Tan Wa and @RayanOO and @AL sama will be banned from my future games lmao.

I thought I am scum so how can I be "if-town"???
It's between Zara, Juliet and you, so there is still a slim chance you're Town.

Anyway, I won't have this much time anymore today, so I will leave my vote on Rej.

Scenarios:

Rej flips scum, Vig don't shoot anyone because we need to discuss first.

Rej flips Town, shoot Zara in the head.

I think this is a good way to go.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
I thought people learned after OJ, nothing happened. And I have no respects for a bad playerbase. And this playerbase became worser when Salah and Zara subbed in. No cap.

Zara is the worst mafia player I have seen on WG. Like 100% always autolynch.

Anyway mobile charge is at 1%. Bye stupid town.

Anyway I will apologize after the game xd

Last edited:
I thought people learned after OJ, nothing happened. And I have no respects for a bad playerbase. And this playerbase became worser when Salah and Zara subbed in. No cap.

Zara is the worst mafia player I have seen on WG. Like 100% always autolynch.

Anyway mobile charge is at 1%. Bye stupid town.

Anyway I will apologize after the game xd
How am I the worst player when I got you lynched and Iโ€™m mafia according to you? Doesnโ€™t that automatically make me a million times better than you? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Stay mad clown.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Whatโ€™s left to say? I support a lynch on Rej even if I canโ€™t vote for it. Juliet looks a little better than before, but the numbers dictate that she could still be scum, and this whole bit applies to Zara as well.
Got nothing left to say tbh. I'm just a bit paranoid rn tho.
Aight. Seems the phase is dragging on now. I was against ending it early yesterday but there has been no development since then and I don't think we'll get something groundbreaking in the next few hours.

Nothing much has happened since I posted yesterday lol. Since now it looks like it's between Zara or Rej, I said Zara looked better to me so I'll be placing a vote on Rej.

Vote lynch Rej @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO
Why is Zara better than Rej? For me it's the opposite. The stuff I said about Kiri looked damning and it doesn't seem to match on what Kiri is saying. Zara is taunting and this is always a scum tell for me, Zara wanting to end the phase early also makes me think this is scum who wants to quick lynch.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Why is Zara better than Rej? For me it's the opposite. The stuff I said about Kiri looked damning and it doesn't seem to match on what Kiri is saying. Zara is taunting and this is always a scum tell for me, Zara wanting to end the phase early also makes me think this is scum who wants to quick lynch.
Due to our back and forth yesterday.

I acknowledged what you said about Kiri and talked about it too, but it seems like this was their first game. When it comes to Rej there's still the switch with him and Gambit, which may or may not be true, but it's more than just process of elimination, which is what's on Zara.

Why is Flower still alive? I'm slowly starting to get paranoid of a Flower/Light scum team.

I am not seeing the sus on Gambit at the moment tbh. I've seen him be town and play as scumiest as one can and be town and play as towniest as one can. So far he hasn't ticked any boxes either way for me.
This was on day 1 and you said you didn't see the sus on Gambit at the moment.

I was neutral on Gambit but seeing as how many people have him on the list his flip could be very telling and full of info. I finish work in about 2 hours or so I'll try to chime in as much as I can during that period. For now I'll place a vote on him.

Vote lynch Gambit @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO

Did you.. did you just admit you're not a townie Lanji??
Later on you vote Gambit and said many people have him on the list and how is being on the list sus? Wouldn't it mean a player being on the list so much mean that town and mafia are ganging up on a player and put them on the list?

I don't think so unless Rej isn't Town either. If Gambit had transported himself with Rej he would have thrown accusations his way and not my way. This doesn't say anything about Rej, but I don't think Gambit switched himself with him.

To my reads:

Rej - iffy, but seeming more Town now.
Midnight - scum.
Light - neutral.
JDB - neutral (waiting for his claim if still possible).
Zem/Juliet - scum lean.
Nat - Town.
Marimo - Town.
Lind - neutral.
Kiri - neutral, but find their posts interesting since they don't seem newbie-ish.
You said here you put me as scum lean, put Light as neutral and instead you visit a player last night you had as neutral? Zem said earlier she wanted you to visit her so that she can confirm if your claim is real or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.