Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I understand more clearly now where you're coming from. Of course I can't say I believe this 100 percent as I think it's possible you're scum too. But you're looking better now compared to previously.
Who would you like to lynch this DP?
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, I'm going off now. See you guys later this DP. GN!

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Who would you like to lynch this DP?
I am more iffy on Zara now as I said above.

So between Rej and Juliet. I still haven't made up my mind between the two. And neither's play has helped me do it so far.

I know everyone is gonna disagree with this suggestion, but I don't think the vig should shoot anyone tonight, regardless if a town or scum is lynched this dayphase.

So Rej, Juliet & Marimo, these are the remaining Scum?
Everything Rej has said this day phase, I'm starting to understand what Rej is saying now. Over here Salah said remaining scum are Rej, me, and Marimo and he left out Kiri/Zara and this was the reason why I suspected Salah/Zara as the team. Salah and Zara voting Rej, I can't think of anyone else being Rej's scum buddy and if Rej is scum, am I to assume he is being bussed?

I just wanna say now in advance that I will be using one of the claims next phase. It's my turn next time.

Vote Count

Rej - Zara > Salah

Salah - Rej

Flower - Juliet > Rej > Zara

Jew - Juliet

Zara - Rej

Marimo - Rej

3 - Rej

1 - Salah

1- Zara

1 - Juliet

So we're just waiting on Light and Juliet at this point.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
So we're just waiting on Light and Juliet at this point.
For me it's between Rej and Juliet as I said above. Imma be up for a bit longer, studying, I got an exam early morning tomorrow. If I make up my mind before that I'll place a vote, though it's looking like Rej will be lynched.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
@Juliet @Salah WG

Lets compromise and find a consensus. Idc who Zaras scumbuddy is, noone is reading them town?

Will we vote Zara?

I am heading to bed I think I wont give up this one until the bitter end. Salah ignited some chaos this DP and I am curious how this will evolve. But I think some true personas showed off this DP and several people will agree.

Look closer guys and till later.

@Juliet @Salah WG

Lets compromise and find a consensus. Idc who Zaras scumbuddy is, noone is reading them town?

Will we vote Zara?

I am heading to bed I think I wont give up this one until the bitter end. Salah ignited some chaos this DP and I am curious how this will evolve. But I think some true personas showed off this DP and several people will agree.

Look closer guys and till later.
From my pov it looks like the scum team is Zara/Salah and I've already explained. My other suspects voting you is what is making me hesitate on voting you.

Out of all the players on this list, you have played with me the most and you should be able to read me better. I also remember whenever you roll scum, you always try to lynch me or kill me at night and I haven't seen that from you here.

Vote Lynch Zara

Votes Tally-
REJ-> Zara>Salah
SALAH->Rej

FLOWER->Juliet>Rej>Zara
JEW-> Juliet
ZARA-> Rej
MARIMO-> Rej
JULIET-> Zara

Rej - 3
Salah- 1
Zara- 2
Juliet- 1

Quote me if i missed any.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
vote lynch zara @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO

Mafiq probably has a tie breaker

From my pov it looks like the scum team is Zara/Salah and I've already explained. My other suspects voting you is what is making me hesitate on voting you.

Out of all the players on this list, you have played with me the most and you should be able to read me better. I also remember whenever you roll scum, you always try to lynch me or kill me at night and I haven't seen that from you here.

Vote Lynch Zara
I trust you this one time. I mean you being PoE at the beginning of the day doesnt always mean you will be eliminated, but what I saw from you was good.

@Marimo_420 @Light D Lamperouge
Yo guys, whats poppin its a tie, town vs mafia

I wont have mobile charge later, fuck

vote lynch zara @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO

Mafiq probably has a tie breaker

I trust you this one time. I mean you being PoE at the beginning of the day doesnt always mean you will be eliminated, but what I saw from you was good.

I wont have mobile charge later, fuck
You guys have a tie breaker? Is this why you wanted to keep the votes tied D1?

Unvote.
Vote Lynch Rej.

Can't have the votes tied in that case.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Nothing much has happened since I posted yesterday lol. Since now it looks like it's between Zara or Rej, I said Zara looked better to me so I'll be placing a vote on Rej.

Vote lynch Rej @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Oh man, what happens when I claim? I will have to figure out my punishment with the hosts because it would equal a strategic modkill.

Technically if I claim, it will get 100%ly Zara and Salah lynched. And with that mafia.
@Flower @Juliet should I claim so you guys can lynch the real scum?

Oh man, what happens when I claim? I will have to figure out my punishment with the hosts because it would equal a strategic modkill.

Technically if I claim, it will get 100%ly Zara and Salah lynched. And with that mafia.
@Flower @Juliet should I claim so you guys can lynch the real scum?
If you're Town, I don't think you should do that because we need the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.