Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I won’t lie...the idea just popped into my head a minute or two ago. The only thing with Gambit is she knew he wasn’t town, but she could have known he also wasn’t mafia, so using him to cast aspersions on Rej would have been pretty clever. She also just cleared Light and voted for Midnight yesterday, but the former could be attributed to the above as a means of making him look less suspicious, and the latter could be explained by what I said earlier about Juliet voting her scum mate to blend in.

That being said, I’m only, like, 20 percent convinced that’s what’s happening.
My head hurts.

Guys, can everyone just write their scum/town reads on each player

Flower --- Town
Light --- Town
Jew --- Town
Marimo --- Town
Rej --- Scum
Juliet --- Scum
Zara --- Scum
whats the point of posting reads when everyone but juliet/rej/me is going to have this exact list?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lynch rej, shoot juliet, and invite salah to the mason chat would be a guaranteed way to ensure this game ends after this cycle
Yeah, but in whose favor?? :sus:
Precisely why I don’t really believe in it, just trying to consider all possibilities.

Also, since we never really discussed it...why the fuck was Final defending Midnight so hard?? Am I the only one bothered by the head townie showing out for a scum harder than anyone on his side?? :kaidowhat:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Also, since we never really discussed it...why the fuck was Final defending Midnight so hard?? Am I the only one bothered by the head townie showing out for a scum harder than anyone on his side??
He was defending both gambit and mid. Save it for after the game. I'm still pissed off lol
Post automatically merged:

The Cats Game really did a number on you, huh, guys :josad:?
I was dead first day lol. Killed by my own. I don't remember that one.

I won’t lie...the idea just popped into my head a minute or two ago. The only thing with Gambit is she knew he wasn’t town, but she could have known he also wasn’t mafia, so using him to cast aspersions on Rej would have been pretty clever. She also just cleared Light and voted for Midnight yesterday, but the former could be attributed to the above as a means of making him look less suspicious, and the latter could be explained by what I said earlier about Juliet voting her scum mate to blend in.

That being said, I’m only, like, 20 percent convinced that’s what’s happening.
Are you saying here you are paranoid of Flower being scum since she is still alive who bussed a scum buddy?

Alright all jokes/memes/trolling aside, I do understand why you are all paranoid about rej/juliet/me, ive been in your shoes before where i couldnt tell who was scum so i empathize with you guys completely. And i wont deny that im not having fun messing with you all a bit

However, what i dont empathize with is you guys not seeing that rej is the best lynch, he actually has a night action against him, me and juliet dont. Night action + process of elimination >>>> only process of elimination

ask fuji what happens when town ignores their night actions, im sure he’ll be happy to talk about the wrath/armstrong story again

I’m the only one here who was scum with you, and I still sing your praises for how well you ran that round...like I said, I don’t really feel like you’re pulling a similar maneuver, but I’ve seen it happen before from the inside :emohiyo:
I think this was actually my best scum game ever (and Wano, too, but I was Indie). I had a blast.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Are you saying here you are paranoid of Flower being scum since she is still alive who bussed a scum buddy?
Ehh, that’s not quite what I’m saying. I think it’s a possibility, but even in that comment, I said I’m less than a quarter certain about it. Why, do you have something that would increase the odds she’s scum? You can’t claim it now, so I guess that doesn’t really matter.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I will claim so you guys don't waste onto this DP with wrong questions. But first let me take a shower.

Until then.

Vote lynch Salah just to make sure my last will, because I have headaches all day and I won't be able to properly finish this game cuz of a busy weak

@Juliet what do you want to know? your questioning is all over the place and I don't know what you want from me.

I already said I just want to put doubts on Jew because what if he isn't the speculated zoro?
also idc if I scumread a town, that is the biggest bias to go after such reads, like, cmon, how many minutes did you spent comming up with this question? like...how baseless is that, without doubt these players had scummy aspects and were also very easy night kill targets
Juliet is scummy for setting up questions that literally won't move the game forward

Zara/Juliet/Salah

PoE this scum, lock it, throw the key away and mislynch me, common babyboyz

Merged posts won't notify peeps you've quoted. Just a head up.

You all make some fantastic points about each other.

Inactivity, weak claims, second fake tracker?

Zaras always aggro but this entrance is something else.

As for you, I'm sorry but once again I can't rule out what Gambit was saying was just a bluff.
biased af

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I will claim so you guys don't waste onto this DP with wrong questions. But first let me take a shower.

Until then.

Vote lynch Salah just to make sure my last will, because I have headaches all day and I won't be able to properly finish this game cuz of a busy weak

@Juliet what do you want to know? your questioning is all over the place and I don't know what you want from me.

I already said I just want to put doubts on Jew because what if he isn't the speculated zoro?
also idc if I scumread a town, that is the biggest bias to go after such reads, like, cmon, how many minutes did you spent comming up with this question? like...how baseless is that, without doubt these players had scummy aspects and were also very easy night kill targets
Juliet is scummy for setting up questions that literally won't move the game forward

Zara/Juliet/Salah

PoE this scum, lock it, throw the key away and mislynch me, common babyboyz

biased af
If you think Zara and Juliet are scum like the rest of us do, why go with Salah instead?

Ehh, that’s not quite what I’m saying. I think it’s a possibility, but even in that comment, I said I’m less than a quarter certain about it. Why, do you have something that would increase the odds she’s scum? You can’t claim it now, so I guess that doesn’t really matter.
It was the way how I interpreted your post and it looked like you were talking about Flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.