Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I actually enjoyed being on opposite sides with you. We need to be on the same scum team one day.

Actually, it was dumb of me not to be at your throat...that what gave me away?
You gave yourself away on D1, when you stated clearly Nat as town. Didn't believe a word you said from that moment xD There is no way even with half way proof you would ever say someone was certain town if you were town. You are way to paranoid xD
Post automatically merged:

you let our faction down because of outside drama?

:kriwhat:

this fucking game
No it was directly to do with this game. Imo Town couldn't of won this game, and might couldn't have from the start.

You gave yourself away on D1, when you stated clearly Nat as town. Didn't believe a word you said from that moment xD There is no way even with half way proof you would ever say someone was certain town if you were town. You are way to paranoid xD
Yeah, I buddy way too hard as scum.

Sorry @Natalija .

I blame Samael/Ishmael for teaching me that.

No it was directly to do with this game. Imo Town couldn't of won this game, and might couldn't have from the start.
Flowa Powa, town can say anything now. :moonwalk:

She deceived all of you, Sat right in the Town Core. Dictated the game in Scum direction, and Light supported her well.

day 4 would have gone differently if you stayed

in future games, please stay

just cuss out al in the thread, we dont mind

Zemmi

GodMommie
day 4 would have gone differently if you stayed

in future games, please stay

just cuss out al in the thread, we dont mind
If midnight wouldn't have been role crushed for breaking a rule. Town would have lost before they did, before even a single mislynch.

You are right though I can own up to that leaving wasn't very nice or sportsman of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.