Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM or regular post, it doesn't matter, it's not like any threads that I don't make are ever about anything meaningful but regurgitating the tried and true "zoro vs sanji" "mihawk is yonkou leveled", "admirals vs yonkou", etc cringe.

A good ol linch the confederates/neo nazis sounds like a much more fun time. The prior stuff makes me want to pull my hair out from how boring and tired out that shit is.
Bruh if you need to talk about interesting shit pm and have a discussion with someone or better yet get the fuck off the forum. Not everyone wants to see you commit hate speech about hate speech.

Two things:
-Those are REAL horns on Kaido’s head so he can’t just be a normal Human, Ain’t no way. Even Yamato’s horns appear real.

-Isn’t it kinda ironic how Kaido has a Fish fruit that turns him into an actual dragon while most the tobi roppo have fruits named after dragons but they are in fact lesser dragons A.K.A Dinosaurs?

Oda’s a genius!
Niwatori Niwatori no Mi: Model __________

Would be funny, considering chickens are the ancestors to dinosaurs and they aren't reptils at all. Oda should have retconned drake and had all the dinosaurs have feathers.

Momo orochi and kaido
  • All have horns
  • All have scales
    • Not even the boa sisters had scales
  • A long mane thing across the top of their body
  • Striped stomach area
  • Weird lil hands
  • Defined lips
  • Curly eyebrows
  • They long

Status
Not open for further replies.