Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS I wouldn't care you called him out if it was a thread that called for gender speech. Slander him on pm not random ass threads. Call everyone a neo nazi because you're a faggot? Nice one bro
It's cute that you think any part of this forum is respectable and deserving of proper order. Who the fuck cares? We are a bunch of teen to 20's (I hope there aren't 40 year old fucks on here) jerking off to doujinshi, desperately waiting for corona to go away so we can try to get our dicks wet from cosplay girls and boys. Who the fuck cares if it's in a thread about it, a thread about persona 5, or wherever else it is. ALso just as a general rule: spit on neo nazis/confederates/racists/homophobes/transphobes the moment they get within spitting range, they're losers anyway.

It's cute that you think any part of this forum is respectable and deserving of proper order. Who the fuck cares? We are a bunch of teen to 20's (I hope there aren't 40 year old fucks on here) jerking off to doujinshi, desperately waiting for corona to go away so we can try to get our dicks wet from cosplay girls and boys. Who the fuck cares if it's in a thread about it, a thread about persona 5, or wherever else it is. ALso just as a general rule: spit on neo nazis/confederates/racists/homophobes/transphobes the moment they get within spitting range, they're losers anyway.
The name is hoponthehype for a reason right? Hop on and dickride every fallacious superficial bandwagon about social Lustice rights?

I can't be fucked arguing that man, if you got beef with people just PM them, I don't want to see continual fucking complaints about people misinterpreting gender from you. You say the same shit over and over again and ravager still ignores what you say. Sorry for calling you a faggot and slander associated to that but pls stop this in the threads man
Post automatically merged:

"yet you fuel the fire" he says after getting triggered that I posted a post about kaidou being the koi fish who climbed the waterfall, and bringing it up again.
I didn't get triggered about that bro

Two things:
-Those are REAL horns on Kaido’s head so he can’t just be a normal Human, Ain’t no way. Even Yamato’s horns appear real.

-Isn’t it kinda ironic how Kaido has a Fish fruit that turns him into an actual dragon while most the tobi roppo have fruits named after dragons but they are in fact lesser dragons A.K.A Dinosaurs?

Oda’s a genius!

I can't be fucked arguing that man, if you got beef with people just PM them, I don't want to see continual fucking complaints about people misinterpreting gender from you. You say the same shit over and over again and ravager still ignores what you say. Sorry for calling you a faggot and slander associated to that but pls stop this in the threads man
PM or regular post, it doesn't matter, it's not like any threads that I don't make are ever about anything meaningful but regurgitating the tried and true "zoro vs sanji" "mihawk is yonkou leveled", "admirals vs yonkou", etc cringe.

A good ol linch the confederates/neo nazis sounds like a much more fun time. The prior stuff makes me want to pull my hair out from how boring and tired out that shit is.

Status
Not open for further replies.