Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read the spoilers and don't plan on it, but the mythology has it that a koi that swims to the top of the waterfall using willpower and strength becomes a dragon as the gods reward it's perserverance. It's the reason behind Kiryu being "Like a Dragon" and having the dragon tattoo, and Nishiki having the koi on his back, as he wants to become a dragon, while Kiryu is, and the dragon Koi myth reflects that.

Kaidou represents the fish probably, that he kept swimming up the waterfall and through willpower and patience, he became a dragon. Big Mom meanwhil weas born strong.
So....you don’t plan on reading the spoilers yet You’re in spoiler territory casually commenting? Fascinating

I just realized ALL SWEET COMMANDERS ARE TRIPPLETS MINUS Snack as he is only a twin
Snack is a bozo, mfer got molly whopped by Lurouge
Post automatically merged:

I would prefer not to spoil it, but I don't really care if it's spoiled. One Piece isn't even in my top 20 anime, it's not all that big of a deal.
That shit make no sense

Snack got demoted when linlin realized he was only a mere twin
:smart:
Big Moms sextuplets or whatever are going to be pirate king leveled, ohboi.
Post automatically merged:

Not to mention Marco's healing took 24 hours to heal someone else of a sprained ankle. Marco himself said his healing is slow to heal others.

Status
Not open for further replies.