Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
deal deal deal

I will choose a lovely avy for you

even if you didn't ask anything i will take the bet too
If Marco has anything less than 1.2 you can choose my avy for a month and whatever it is
Put me in too, if Marco has less then 1.2B you can choose any avy of your choice for 1month Ndule. But if I gonna win and Marco has above 1.2B you gonna admit Marcos greatness and put his ava for 1month.:cheers:

Sanji is NOT BOUND by promise of getting stronger through a certain way... his dream is finding all blue... It's never about getting stronger through the HARD WORK.... Zoro's dream is strength related... Luffy's dream is ALSO done only through strength to topple the Yonko... those two ARE NOT ALLOWED to have short cuts.... because their dream is related to how hard they work for it. Sanji's strength upgrade is not related to his dream, so basically. ONLY his dream related stuff should be about HARD WORK... the cooking aspect.. and at no point Sanji took a shortcut regarding food or cooking... and because his strength is not about his passion or his first interest... he can ACCEPT shortcuts...

Just think of it that way... You are playing a game, very challenging game... if you are SO PASSIONATE about it.. you will never cheat your way up, you will try to play in the hardest levels to feel the excitement... that's what Luffy and Zoro feel regarding adventure and fights..
But Sanji isn't even interested in the fighting aspect... for him, he would prefer to set sail, have fun with Nami/Robin.. cook.. find all blue, without a SINGLE FIGHT... so if a fight came, he is not a man who gets entertained from it like Zoro... so if he found a way to win EASIER, faster, more quick, he SHOULD TAKE IT, cause it's not his priority

You realise all this "Just a cook" nonsense is literally refuted in his introduction. "Just a cook? I'll kill you."

How many times do we have to tell you that Zoro is not fighting Queen nor King?
Zoro will team up with Luffy and Kid against Kaido and Big Mom. At first, Kaido will have the edge then Law comes in clutch to balance the fights.
Also, Killer will fight Jack. The two share a lot of similarities and characteristics. Weapon choices, both wear masks...etc
Lol, why are you angry dude... Zoro can fight whoever Oda wants... I don't mind
I am just talking about what I think...
and I feel Zoro WILL face Kaido very early with the gang, and also land a hit that wounds Kaido. But I think he will be intercepted by a calamity later and his fight for the arc will be a calamity... and he will leave the rest to Luffy for handling Kaido...

You can love it, hate it.. but I just feel this scenario and vibe with it, and see it possible from Oda....

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
He doesn't
I wouldn't admit he's low top.
King has 1.3+ yet I rate him below Kata .

There's no greatness about Marco , he's been losing badly and quitting piracy.
Hasn't hurt anyone nor beaten anyone.
No CoC, no FS/adcoa, nada.

Marco can have 1.5+ and still be below Luffy.
Well he won't even have 1.3+

King has the highest bounty among commanders , Benn might top that but i feel like
Oda made calamities have highest bounties among top3s

1.3 King
1.2 Benn/Marco
1.1. Benn/Marco
1 B Kata
800-900 M Shiryu
Big cap...Marco and Benn are topping that...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Put me in too, if Marco has less then 1.2B you can choose any avy of your choice for 1month Ndule. But if I gonna win and Marco has above 1.2B you gonna admit Marcos greatness and put his ava for 1month.:cheers:
Wow Marco less than 1.2 B bounty

It takes to be brave to declare something that far fetched hehe, specially if we calculate the distance lying between Marco and the sweet commanders not just power wise, but the rest (expecially) too

Wow Marco less than 1.2 B bounty

It takes to be brave to declare something that far fetched hehe, specially if we calculate the distance lying between Marco and the sweet commanders not just power wise, but the rest (expecially) too
Yeah, WB has a higher bounty than Kaido, so no reason Marco should have lower bounty than Queen.

Although, Marco is not named after a Calamity, so he probably doesn't destroy random shit.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yeah, WB has a higher bounty than Kaido, so no reason Marco should have lower bounty than Queen.

Although, Marco is not named after a Calamity, so he probably doesn't destroy random shit.
Furthermore Marco went through wild stuff like the PayBack war and now is messing with two yonko causing wild reactions from 2 yonko crews. He is being a troublemaker. He is also helping the Strawhats now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.