Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler 1000: New era
Zoro uses asura
Big Mom attack with napoleon but zoro cut it
Zoro uses 9000 world
Big Mom and kaido die
More spoilers from Onder:

- Zoro activates 666 Devil Susano Asura Mode and cuts through time and space which results in summoning two additional zoros from alternative universes
- Zoro opens his eye, Kaido and Big Mom start shivering, Zoro teleports behind them and cuts off their heads
- Onigashima starts falling but Zoro's eye absorbs it (I think Oda ripped off Naruto here)
- Zoro defeats Luffy with Charm Demon Sleepless Night Ogre Cutter Ebi Mayoneezu Tora Gari El Zoro Ultimate 10 Trillion Worlds

He knew about Momo, toki... he could have saved them but declined.
He didn´t, whole wano believe that Momo and co getting killed to in the fire.
Listen what Marco said in this chapter, they know about Oden death after years passed away.
In that time Oden,Momo and the other where dead, no one know about the 20year timetravel.
WB didn´t state that they losing against Kaido, they said they would lose many people on their side, the same thing Kaido basically did with Oden when he didn´t fight Oden and Hyo in sametime because he fear of losing many mens.

And it would speak against Wb character to risk his son lives for nothing, Oden was dead as the other family members, their was no point to risk a totally war. WB didn´t even get his revanche against BB because he had bad feelings about it, tells alot why WB didn´t a war.

Nothing about him beeing weaker then Kaido, if you accept that as fact then Oden was stronger then Kaido too, Big mom also since in both way Kaido fear to battle them because of losing them.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
- Ace left a message informing Kaido that he destroyed the statue of the two, and he is a warning to him
Is this a fucking joke? Oda really has ruined the Whitebeard Pirates man lmfao.

Now I’m imagining Whitebeard sailing to Marineford in time to save Ace, but instead of starting a war, Whitebeard just sinks a battleship, wags his finger aggressively at Sengoku as a “warning”, and then sails away without even trying to rescue Ace lol.

Oda is a fraud man. What a complete joke.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll give you the argument that the circumstances were different.

Yet this whole Oden-WB situation still doesn't make much sense, if we don't want to use extreme excuse-mode.

Why on earth didn't he bother looking for him, after Oden had returned to Wano?

They were literally like brothers and both Oden and WB even said that they would unite again asap after his voyage with Roger ends.

Yet somehow WB didn't care one bit about Oden anymore ... for like 10 years or so!

I also refuse to believe that WB would just let the wife and children of his "brother" rot in hell like that. Like come one, even if he doesn't want to start a war, he could've done something (trying to sneak them out of the country etc.).

No, I stand by my point here: Oda wrote himself into a corner with this Oden-WB connection and now tries to fix things up with bandaid. It works at least somehow, but if you take a closer look, it's not pretty/elegant (writing).
Dude, Neko/Inu told them what happened. Toki died and the rest of them got sent through time.

Some gross overreactions and an evidently desperate attempt to pounce upon anything without putting any thought to it.

Do people forget that WB was willing to let go Thatch's death because he had a weird feeling about it?

Did people forget prime WB usually avoided unnecessary smoke with fodder marines or that he didn't want to take Oden with him because he thought dealing with Wano's royalty would be a pain in the ass.

So you're telling me he gets to know about Oden's death after a few years and should suddenly put all of his crew at risk of a war for a supposedly dead person or help his country just because people are suffering there?

Comparing that with the Ace situation is being horribly disingenuous to both the situations.
Not to mention if they attacked Wano civilian lives would of being lost

At Marineford it was a different situation in that regard as well

You guys are creating excuses which WB himself didn't say.

He knew about Momo, toki... he could have saved them but declined.

So much for someone hailed as better pirate
Even Linlin knows how to step up for her commanders when they get beaten.
By that point, Oden was not part of his crew tho ;D. Momo was missing, Toki was already dead, what would Wb do there? risk the lives of his crew for revenge?

WB probably only found out about Oden YEARS after his execution, by that time it was already too late to do anything.
:nicagesmile:

S

stealthblack

He was his brother when he was in his crew. Whitebeard appointed him second in command of his fleet and oden selfishly abandoned him to join his rival. At what point does he still have obligations to him and his family? You think a guy's gonna get revenge from a gang he betrayed in real life?
not revenege, save the two sons of oden

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Guess this was the reason Whitebeard didn't murdered Kaido

:josad:
This may explain Whitebeard’s thinking, but by no means does this justify his inaction. Newgate himself was called the Strongest Man in the World until the day he died, and commanded a formidable crew numbering in the thousands...if he of all people doesn’t recognize that sacrifices must be made for the greater good, even and including loss of life, then his reputation as a formidable pirate is wholly unearned.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
More spoilers from Onder:

- Zoro activates 666 Devil Susano Asura Mode and cuts through time and space which results in summoning two additional zoros from alternative universes
- Zoro opens his eye, Kaido and Big Mom start shivering, Zoro teleports behind them and cuts off their heads
- Onigashima starts falling but Zoro's eye absorbs it (I think Oda ripped off Naruto here)
- Zoro defeats Luffy with Charm Demon Sleepless Night Ogre Cutter Ebi Mayoneezu Tora Gari El Zoro Ultimate 10 Trillion Worlds

People are just mentally fixated as if WB was some kind of good guy....they nitpick just to trash character
It was on the cards, threads were being made left and right so it was expected that their would be an overreaction to whatever Oda presents here. Heck, people thought there won't be an explanation at all and now that we have one they will resort to overreacting.

The execution is not perfect but the exaggerated reactions and the level of disingenuity being shown is embarrassing. It's like people were absolutely fine when this happened with Thatch but now it's absolutely disastrous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.