Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure even die-hard Zoro fans understand this but Zoro is at the center of this conversation because the whole thing is happening when King and Queen are trying to prevent Marco from taking Zoro to the rooftop while Marco is trying to do the opposite which creates a huge opportunity for Zoro fans to wank Zoro.
Well it is true Zoro is from this new era

J

Jo_Ndule

Obviously casualties are what matters the most if it was danger free WB would have avenge Oden assap. But WB didn't take such risks for someone dead, he would risk all his sons lives for a memory. But he will gladly do that if Oden was alive. He can risk it all to save someone not to avenge someone
You guys are creating excuses which WB himself didn't say.

He knew about Momo, toki... he could have saved them but declined.

So much for someone hailed as better pirate
Even Linlin knows how to step up for her commanders when they get beaten.

I'm fucking confused

-If ace met Tama like years prior to Luffy becoming a pirate, that means Kid, Law, Bege and Cavendish took multiple years to reach 100mil bounty?
-why didn't Ace take Tama with him if he wanted to rescue her so badly ?
-what was the point of Yamato and Ace shit?

If we're being completely honest even Luffy is kind of a dick, back in thriller bark Ace could've been hours from dying for all Luffy knew and he still figured it was better to leave Ace to work things out on his own (this is genuinely one of the weirdest and most plot convenient BS Oda has done)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So is Marco’s inclusion in this arc supposed to be a redemption of sorts?? Now he can correct the heinous oversight committed by his captain by taking Kaido down?? This is the same guy who couldn’t lead his comrades to victory over a rising Blackbeard two years ago, the fuck difference does he think his presence will make against TWO Yonko, including the one he opted not to attack when he and his friends probably stood a better chance of exacting their vengeance??

I weep for the state of this series...I know the timeskip was a full decade ago, but it might as well have been a century for how far the quality has fallen. If I wasn’t so stubborn as to go down with OP’s ship, this would convince me to drop it.

F

Fallen Prince

You guys are creating excuses which WB himself didn't say.

He knew about Momo, toki... he could have saved them but declined.

So much for someone hailed as better pirate
Even Linlin knows how to step up for her commanders when they get beaten.
This needs to be threadmarked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.