Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Now we know
Kidd and Law have been pirates for 4 years or so.
Luffy for almost 3 years.

Luffy
Kidd
Law
Urouge
Bege/Zoro/Killer
Rest are weaker.

This chapter hypes Bege ,Cavendish and Base Yamato

Usually I trash OP but here, I find Oda's explanation on WB, and his non-intervention in Wano, good. This explanation was better than not being informed of the situation for more than 20 years (despite Inu/Neko being outside Wano). It would be autism and shit writting.

When Thatch (member of the crew) died, initially WB didn't want to pursue Teach, he wanted to throw in the towel, but Ace had to insist.

Here Oden has been dead for years, there is no reason to enter into an all-out war in Wano for a guy who has been dead for a long time. It's vastly different from the Ace case who was still alive and extremely dear to him (he wanted to make him PK).

-B-But h-he m-must save the country and O-Oden wife...

-Shut up fodder, they are Pirates, not angels like Fluffy crew

WB cares a lot for his family/crew but this myth about WB destroying world for fodder from his crew was exaggerated, both by readers and by characters like Baggy (who said that you don't touch a member of WB's crew, in the end we saw with Oden/Thatch it's not the case).

Maybe it's from the moment he heard that brother Oden died that WB was really traumatized and wants protect his crew/family even more.

The only thing destroyed here, it's not WB character. It's your headcanon.

First time I defend Oda lol

F

Fallen Prince

I'm fucking confused

-If ace met Tama like years prior to Luffy becoming a pirate, that means Kid, Law, Bege and Cavendish took multiple years to reach 100mil bounty?
-why didn't Ace take Tama with him if he wanted to rescue her so badly ?
-what was the point of Yamato and Ace shit?
Why will he take otama though ?

I am pretty sure they were rookie pirates back then. Law, kidd and bege are older than Ace so they were already famous in their own respective territory.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Look man no matter how you look at it this is either a bad look for the whitebeard pirates or just terrible writing from oda. I’m inclined to say terrible writing cuz when you look at it from the perspective of what we know now in the story I don’t know how one can defend this but whatever
Call it both, man...it makes the characters AND the author look like pussies.

And i repeat, but Kaido did want the smoke, so why was Old/sick WB still alive?
If Kaido was so much stronger, he could've slapped his ass a long time ago.

So, which excuse are we using ?
WB is actually dead and Kaido didn't get to make it to MF. We get WB subordinates asking him and he beats their ass instead of Kaido ass. I never said Kaido so much stronger. I said Kaido would win.

I lovvvvve the new spoiler for many rasons:
1- The flashback solved sooo many flaws we were seing when Marco said they didn't know about Oden. Thankfully it's a bit reprased now that they knew of is death BUT TOO LATE. And WB didn't want to have many sacrifices. Now you can agree wit his decision or not. BUT fact of matter, they engaged Marineford to save Ace... so had Oden was STILL ALIVE, and they knew what was happening, they would have engaged Kaido... but simply he was already dead when they knew what happened... MUCH better explaination than before... fills the gap... withour dishonoring WB or making him look bad... and without making it sound bad

2- Finally revealing Ace is Luffy's brother to Otama

3- Could Yamato reveal what the D. means? she pulled our Oden's journal.... Law, where are you LMAO. She specifically talks about the D. here

4- Marco, as always cool as fuck... chill as fuck... but I feel it just looks so funny as Zoro is just sitting there between the three holding Marco's legs

5- Also, thankfully Momo didn't have a stubborn head to hate on Yamato for being Kaido's daughter, because I would hate that direction of plot as it's boring

6- WB putting respect on both, Kaido and Oden. First he recognizes how STRONG Kaido simply because he defeated Oden (even for a sneak shot LOL).... and he also reconfirm how good Oden was that if Oden didn't beat him, Ace, you're ahead of yourself to think you can beat him

7- I love Marco and Izou making it easier on Ace telling him once he gives an OK sign, they will accompany them, they're cool

8- Xebec flashback incoming hopefully

Obviously casualties are what matters the most if it was danger free WB would have avenge Oden assap. But WB didn't take such risks for someone dead, he would risk all his sons lives for a memory. But he will gladly do that if Oden was alive. He can risk it all to save someone not to avenge someone
In MF he was prepared to die fighting Kaido would also mean death for him and it wouldnt bring back Oden so there was no point in attacking Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.